7.

CALLIE'S POV:

I was peacefully sleeping until Stiles' voice filled the room quietly, "No, no. Don't let them in." his face wrinkling in concern and he clenched onto the sheets below both of us. He stopped talking, though he still had a death grip on the sheets, so I laid my head back down. I glanced over at him one more time before I finally closed my eyes again. I kept trying to fall back into a slumber, but Stiles' body jumped beside me, and then relaxed again. I relaxed my body for a few moments when Stiles' sat up screaming at the top of his lungs, his face filled with terror.

"Stiles, hey it's okay!" I grabbed onto him and turned him to face me, "Shh, Stiles," he looked me straight in the eyes when he finally calmed down, "It's okay, I'm right here," he grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly. Over his shoulder I saw his dad watching us, I gave him a thumbs up. He gave me a small smile and a nod before he walked away.

"You're okay, Stiles," Stiles finally stopped screaming, but his grip on me did not loosen one bit, "Stiles, breathe,"

"I'm okay," he said as he let out a sigh, "Thank you," he hugged me, when he pulled away I gave him a small kiss on the lips, "Seriously, thank you," he said again, sighed, and laid back down.

"Go back to sleep," I whispered as I curled up beside him. I laid my head down on his chest, I could hear his heart without being this close, but I liked the feeling of being able to comfort Stiles. I listened as his heartbeat slowed down from its earlier panicked pace, "Everything's okay, Stiles," I said even quieter, I felt him kiss the top of my head, and intertwined our fingers.

****

STILES' POV:

I tried to fall back asleep, but I couldn't, "Cal," I whispered, "Callie,"

"What, Stiles," she mumbled as she rolled over the other way.

"I can't sleep,"

I heard her sigh, "Okay, I will stay up with you then," she turned to face me and sat up against the headboard, "What shall we talk about?" she asked as she yawned.

"Well we don't have to talk, we can do something else," I looked over at her, she raised her eyebrow at me, and I leaned in and kissed her. Her hands came up to my face and I climbed towards her so I was hovering over her. Her hands left my face and she slipped them under my t-shirt and trailed her small hands up my stomach until she was lifting it off of my body. I pulled hers off as our kiss was broken, leaving her in a pair of my pajama pants and a sports bra. I placed my lips back onto hers and I felt her smile against the kiss.

We were both striped out of our pajamas, me hovering over her while the covers shielded our naked bodies from the cold air in my bedroom. I reached over to the bed side table drawer and opened it, then grabbed a condom out of the drawer. I ripped it open with my teeth, then slid it onto myself, I looked down at Callie, she was smiling at me, "What?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, I just," she looked away from me, "I just like you," she giggled, she placed her hand over my heart as its beat began to increase, her smile widened. I lifted myself up so I could position myself to her, then I slid myself into her.

****

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, 5:28am. I sighed then rolled over and wrapped my arms around a sleeping Callie. She wasn't even doing anything and I could feel my heartbeat increasing, just looking at her made it happen. I watched as her eyes fluttered open and her cheeks rose indicating that she smiled, "Did you sleep good?" I asked her.

She hummed her answer, "But the real question is, did you sleep good?"

"Yes," I pecked her temple, "Maybe sleeping naked did it," I joked and ran my hand down her thigh.