46.

STILES' POV:

Though none of us had said a word to Meredith for the past several minutes, she continued to shake her head back and forth. Lydia stood up with frustration and began to pace in the small space between the end of the bed and myself, "What his name?" Lydia said when she faced Meredith, but she shook her head again. Lydia threw her arms up, "You could just tell us his name," Lydia urged. Meredith didn't budge, but her head shook more.

"Okay, you're shaking your head." I stated the obvious, "What's that mean? Does that mean you don't know? Or you don't want to help us?" I asked as I rested my chin on my fists as I leaned forward.

"I can't..." she mumbled, "I can't help anymore."

Lydia glanced back at me with an annoyed look and then she went back to staring at Meredith, "How do you know about him?" Meredith shook her head, nonstop now.

"Guys, I think we better stop." Parrish said from the corner of the room.

"Meredith, a lot of people are going to die if you don't tell us," Lydia ignored the deputy.

"I don't..." she stuttered, "I don't know. I don't know."

Parrish took a step forward, "Please... Meredith, it's okay. You're going to be alright, please." Parrish tried.

"I don't know, I don't know."

"Meredith," he tried again.

"I said, I don't know!" she screamed. She screamed so loud that it caused Lydia to grab onto her ears and fall back towards me, I quickly stood up and held her up on her feet. Meredith crawled onto her bed and hugged her legs, I looked away from her, and turned towards Lydia. I placed my hand on Lydia's cheek so I could turn her face and look at her ear, a few drops of blood came dripping out of it. I looked back towards Meredith, she was shaking her head so fast that her body was moving with her. I held tightly onto Lydia as she stared at my chest, not saying a single word.

****

DEREK'S POV:

Malia and I walked to the edge of the cliff that over looked Beacon Hills, I heard her stop walking beside me as I continued until I felt her hand grab onto my wrist. I looked down at our hands and then gradually my eyes travelled to her face. She wasn't looking at me, she was staring off somewhere else, "Malia?"

"You don't smell that?" she asked as she looked to the left of us.

I looked towards where her gaze was aimed and then back to her, "Wait for me. Right here." I said in a stern voice, then I walked past her and towards the tree area that Malia had been staring towards. I could only imagine the smells that I was smelling as I made my way around a large tree, only to find myself surround by dead people. They were scattered around among the rest of the trees, I couldn't move, I could just stand there and stare at my surroundings.

"What happened?" Malia's voice appeared behind me as she walked up.

"I think they might have been poisoned."

"That's great." Malia said flatly, "If assassins with guns don't get you, the ones with wolfs bane posion will. Or maybe one with no mouth. Maybe we should be running from Beacon Hills. Running for our lives. As fast as we can." she turned to walk back towards the parked car, I turned to go follow her but I heard ruffling coming from some leaves.

I turned my head back towards the pack of dead werewolves, my eyes scanned them, and then I saw a hand being raised up into the air. Without thinking, I ran straight towards the raised hand, I squatted down to help them, when my eyes met theirs I realized it was Braeden.