17.

SCOTT'S POV:

I was woken up by the sound of my phone vibrating, Stiles' face popping up on the screen, "Hey, man, what's up?" I said in.. When he didn't answer I said, "Stiles?" I could hear him breathing heavily like he was scared through the receiver, "Stiles? You there?"

"Scott?" Stiles whispered.

"Hey, yeah I'm here. Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Scott, I don't, I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking." Stiles said.

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see."

"It's dark. It's too hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-" I looked at my phone to see it was disconnected so I dial it again.

"Hey Stiles?"

"This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message."

I sighed and I texted Callie asking her if she had heard anything from Stiles, then I dialed Stiles again, "Come on," I heard his voicemail again and hung up. I felt myself begin to panic as I dialed Stiles again, "God, come on. Come on." there was silence and then my phone started to vibrate again, "Stiles?"

"Scott, I don't think I can ge out of here." I sighed with relief when I heard his voice, but the relief quickly went away at his words, "I can't move."

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg." his breathing was very heavy, "It's stuck on something. And it's.. I think it's bleeding."

I ran my fingers through my hair, "How bad?" I asked but got no reply, "Stiles, how bad is it? Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?" I felt the panic easing back into my body.

"There's some kind of smell down here. Somethings smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

"Okay, listen." I said as I began to think, finally a good idea came into my head, "I'm calling your dad."

"No, no, no, no, no, don't."

"But your dad-" I started to say but Stiles spoke over me.

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please." he begged, "Call Callie if you need to but don't call my dad."

I sighed, "But what if I can't find you? Stiles, I can't make a promise like that."

"No, no, no, just please." I heard him start to sniffle on the other line, "Please don't call him. Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me."

I didn't know what to do, "I don't know if I can do this."

More sniffles came from Stiles' end, "Oh, I got to call you back. I have to turn the phone off."

My eyes went wide, "What? No, hey, wait!"

"I'm going to call you back."

"Hold on, Stiles wait hold on, man." I yelled into the phone but it went dead again, my heart began to pound out of my chest, "Isaac! Isaac, get up! I need your help! Isaac!"

Moments later, my door was swung open, "Why? What's wrong?"

"It's Stiles. Get dressed."

Isaac scratched his head with a confused look, "What's wrong with Stiles?"

I looked up at him, "I don't know."

"Would Callie know?" Isaac asked, "I mean she lives with him, he is her boyfriend."