21.

CALLIE'S POV:

"Callie, you look like you didn't get an hour of sleep last night." Lydia said as I got into her car, since Stiles was in Eichen House, she offered to drive me to school since Stiles never taught me how to drive stick, which meant no jeep for me.

"I didn't," I replied and stared down at my phone, my screen saver was a picture of Stiles and I, I smiled down at it.

"Did you cry?"

I looked up at her, "A little," I admitted.

I heard Lydia sigh beside me, "Well, strut through those halls and act like everything's okay." she nodded her head as she turned into the parking lot, "That advice can get you through almost anything," she smiled at me.

"Nothing is wrong, Lydia." I said as she parked the car.

She looked over at me, "Your boyfriend entered himself into an insane asylum,"

"That's not the right term to use, Lydia." I said opening the car door.

"Fine, okay, I'm sorry." she put her hands up, "We can find you a hot boy," Lydia said as we walked towards the school.

I gave her a shocked look, "Lydia, Stiles and I aren't broken up." I pushed open the doors to the school.

"But it would be a good distraction," she smiled at me as I shook my head, "Aiden thinks you're pretty,"

I looked over at her, "You mean rude, psychotic, evil twin to Ethan, Aiden?" I asked her.

"That would be the one," she looked around the hallways, "He is the straight twin, by the way." I shook my head at her again, "Isaac thinks you're pretty too," she said.

"I knew that," I rolled my eyes at her, "Today's going to be a long ass day," I leaned up against the wall beside Lydia's locker, "I take that back, they are all going to be long with Stiles in Eichen House,"

****

STILES' POV:

"Have you been awake all night?" Oliver said, I looked away from the window and towards him.

"Yeah," I rubbed my eyes, "I can't sleep without my pillow." I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head slightly at him, Oliver nodded, and began to cough repeatedly, "You okay?" I asked looking at him in concern.

"I swallowed a bug the other day." he coughed again, "You ever do that? I keep coughing. Like it's still in my throat."

I shook my head, "That's disgusting, Oliver." I stood up and walked over to the door, "You don't have any idea when they unlock the doors, do you?" right as the words left my mouth, I heard the sound of a nurse unlocking our door.

"Now."

****

Oliver and I walked down the steps and he led me to the corridor, "Most of the people here are okay. The violent ones are in the closed unit." he explained as he continued to walk, "That's Hillary, she has OCD." he pointed to a blonde woman as we walked past her, "That's Gary. He thinks he's Jesus Christ. Dan, also Jesus." he pointed to a few guys, "That's Mary..."

"Mary Magdalene?" I asked trying to make a joke.

"No, she also thinks she's Jesus. You'd be surprised how many Jesuses we got."

"Not really." I said a few feet away from the phone because someone else was on it already.

"Hey, how come you want to use the phone already?" Oliver asked me.