3.

CALLIE'S POV:

"Thank you for making me the sign." Stiles said again once we had walked into the house, "And for calming me down with that kiss." his cheeks turned pink.

"If a kiss on the cheek can do that, I wonder what a kiss on the lips would do." I winked at him and his eyes went wide.

"We could try that." I felt myself begin to smile at his words, but then the thought of Lydia came into my thoughts, he probably wants to kiss Lydia more than me. I was just the next best thing to Stiles since Lydia would never give him the time of day. I sighed and walked up the stairs and directly into my room.

STILES' POV:

"We could try that." I saw Callie start to smile but it quickly faded and her body went tense. I watched her as she walked up the steps and turned into her room.

I walked up the steps after her and stood in her doorway, "What's wrong? Did I do or say something?" I asked her. She was laying on the bed on her stomach with her face in a pillow, "Cal, I'm not like you. I can't smell the emotions you're feeling. You got to talk to me." I stepped into the room, walked towards the desk chair, and sat down.

"Do you want Lydia?" her muffled voice filled the room.

"What?"

"Allison said that you've been obsessed with Lydia forever."

"So?"

"So?" she sat up, "I don't want to just be the next best thing to you if you just want Lydia."

"Whoa, whoa," I stood up and sat donw beside her on the bed, "The way I feel when I'm with you is way different than when I'm with Lydia," I said, "Before you came, yeah I wanted to be with Lydia, but then I saw you. I get butterflies in my stomach when I just see a glimpse of you in the hallway at school, I don't get those when I see Lydia," she stared at me, "And you know I'm telling the truth because you can hear my heartbeat, right?"

"I can always hear your heartbeat." she looked away from me, "I didn't really notice it the first night here, but at school I kept hearing it, and when I was walking beside you I knew it was yours. I can hear it all the time." she acted like she was interested in her finger nails, "Scott said to find something that keeps me calm, my anchor, and when I hear your heartbeat I feel calm and in control."

"I'm your anchor?" she nodded her head and looked up at me, "Well I'm honored."

"Why aren't you scared of me?"

"Are you forgetting that your Alpha is my best friend? I'm kind of used to this whole supernatural stuff, so you showed up at the perfect time." I smiled at her.

"I could hurt you though, Stiles." she looked up at me with teary eyes, "Like during the full moon that's coming up. Scott said I won't be able to control myself."

"I'll help you." I wiped away the first tear that fell from her brown eyes.

"How?"

"I'm your anchor. I'll be with you when you're chained up."

Her eyes went wide, "Chained up?" I nodded my head, "I mean I guess that is safe."

"We will take you to Lydia's family lake house, you and I will go down into the cellar, and then you do your wolf thing." she nodded her head, "It will be over before you know it, I promise."

****

CALLIE'S POV:

Stiles, Scott, and Isaac brought me out into the middle of the wood to meet up with another werewolf, I was feeling a bit skeptical about the whole situation but the boys acted as if this was normal thing to them. We kept walking through the trees when I saw a burnt up house, chills went down my spine at the sight of it, "What is that place?"