15.

STILES' POV:

Scott, Kira, Callie, and I all walked into Derek's loft together. He's going to kill everyone in here. I glanced down at Callie to see that she was admiring the body painters, "I'll be back!" she yelled, "I'm going to go get my body painted," she smirked at me and then ran off into the crowd of people.

I put my hands in my pockets and felt my key ring that I had been telling Scott about, "It just showed up there on my key ring this morning, I asked my dad if he put it there but he said he didn't know anything about it."

"It's just a key, right?"

"Yeah, but it's not mine. And I don't know how it got there or what it's for." I kept my eyes on the short brunette girl as she took off her shirt to reveal her sports bra.

"You want to leave so we can figure it out?"

Before I could answer, a girl jumped up and pecked me on the cheek, "Uh.." I looked at her, it was not Callie.

"Happy Halloween!" she yelled and ran onto the dance floor.

"It can wait. It can wait." I said as I looked over at Callie, she had her back turned and was still getting painted. I watched her even when she turned around and was facing me, I sent her a smile and walked towards her.

"All finished."

"Thank you!" she smiled at the woman. She had gotten a wolf-like features painted all around her body and up her neck, "Fitting, isn't it?" she smiled and then her eyebrow rose, "I leave you for five minutes and some girl is already kissing you?"

"She came out of nowhere." I tried to explain.

"Stiles, I'm just teasing you." her lips were colored orange just like the mark on my cheek, "Let's go get some drinks and dance!"

As we made our way through the sea of people, Callie ran straight into a familiar face, "Hey!" I yelled at her.

"Hey! I kissed you!" Callie looked up at me.

"Yeah, you kind of did."

Before I could say anything else Callie said, "What's your name?"

"I'm Caitlin."

"Caitlin..." I said out loud, "Oh my God. You're Caitlin."

Callie glared up at me, "She literally just told you that."

"No, I know, I just, I mean, uh, you and your girlfriend. She's.."

"She died." Caitlin said and Callie's face soften and I felt her hand find mine and hold it.

"Yeah," I said awkwardly as I squeezed Callie's hand.

"Are you okay?" Callie asked her.

"Yeah! I'm really drunk!"

Callie nodded her head at her and then pulled me out of the people to the drinks, "I haven't drank in forever," she said as she poured herself and I a cup.

"Uh, you can't get drunk since you're a werewolf," I took a sip of my drink.

"You're kidding. I could handle my alcohol before I was a werewolf, I don't remember ever getting drunk.." I shook my head at her and laughed a little, "What the fuck, I'll never know how being drunk feels," she grinned at me as she threw her arms up, "Oh well, Stiles will you dance with me?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course," I held onto her hand tightly and led her onto the dance floor.

CALLIE'S POV:

I couldn't help but laugh at Stiles while he showed me all his moves, "Stiles, stop!" I said as I laughed even harder at him, I felt tears building up in my eyes because he was making me laugh so hard, "Stiles, I'm crying."