60.

CALLIE'S POV:

Derek pushed himself up off of the bench he was sitting on across from Liam, and made his way, hunched over, to the van's doors. He opened the doors at the same time, and my eyes instantly went wide as I heard a loud growl as Derek was being thrown from the van, "Derek!" I jumped out of my seat to go after him, but Liam's hand tightly held onto my torso, "Let me go, Liam!" I yelled over the growling of the Berserker and the groans of pain from my brother, "It's going to kill him!" I fought against Liam's grip, "Derek!" I pushed Liam and I both off of the bench, but Stiles stood in front of us. I jumped when I heard the sound of gunshots. The second it the area went silent I snaked my way out of Liam's arms and jumped out of the van. I froze when I saw Derek up against a rock, a bloody gash in his stomach. I moved towards him and squatted down beside him, "Derek," I said quietly as I looked down at Braeden's hands on his wound. 

"How bad is it?" I didn't turn to look at Peter as he asked the question.

"I'm fine," Derek breathed out, "I'm fine. Just get to Scott." I didn't move and neither did anyone else, "Just find him. We'll be right behind you." Derek's eyes moved towards mine, "Go!" he yelled, not just at me but everyone else. I heard the muffled footsteps of Peter as he ran into the church, while still no one else moved, "Callie, go help your friends. They need you."

"You can't leave." I mumbled quietly to him, "I just found my brother, you can't leave me now." I felt my voice shake. I had come this far and had finally found family, I couldn't lose him, I couldn't lose one of the only sane blood relatives I had found in Beacon Hills. 

"I'll be right here when you come out." he responded, breathing heavily in pain. 

"Derek," I shook my head at him, I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Hey, hey," he put his hand on mine in the sand, "Save him." 

I stared at him for another second and then nodded my head at him. I stood up, wiped off the few tears that had fallen from my eyes and then turned to face Stiles, Liam, and Malia. I looked at each of them, then jogged towards the crumbled doors of the church. I listened as the others followed behind me, but stopped once I was inside of the church, and spotted Peter. He stood there and waited for all of us to be inside, then motioned for us to follow him, "This way." He led us down into narrow tunnels, one by one each of us jogged along behind him, until he stopped completely, sending us all flying into each other, "Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop." he pushed Stiles off of him and then faced us, "We got to figure out where we are, then we got to figure out how to find Scott and Kira." 

Each of us looked down each way of the tunnel, trying to decide what to do next when the quiet ringing of a cellphone brought all of our attentions to Stiles, "How do I even have service..." he pulled out his phone, then stepped away from us, "Hi, Dad." Peter turned to us and held out his arms at Stiles, "Okay, dad, I know you're angry." I winced, ready to listen to the wrath of Sheriff Stilinski.

"Oh, I'm beyond angry. I've reached a level of fury that you could not possibly comprehend." I heard him say through the phone to his son.

"Okay, well, whenI get back, you can ground me." Stiles wavered.

"Ground you?" I listened to the sheriff's anger get even worse, "Ground you? I'm going to hobble you!" it was quiet from the sheriff's end, "Now, please, tell me you're alright. Tell me that you're safe."

I glanced at Peter who was growing impatient with the dad-son phone call, "You want me to lie?" Stiles glanced over at us.

"Okay. Tell me, tell me what I can do." Sheriff Stilinski said, "How can I help?"

Stiles looked back at us again, "Ask him to look for Lydia," Stiles stared at me, "Mason never called Liam," I shrugged my shoulders at him.

Stiles turned away from us again, and Peter let out a loud annoyed groan, "Can you see if you can find Lydia? She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but now we're not hearing back from either of them." Stiles said, "I don't know, dad, I don't know what I'm doing. You know, I'm just... I'm trying to save my friends."