32.

CALLIE'S POV:

Araya led us out into the bright light of the sun once she got Scott to say Kate's name, who Stiles hasn't explained yet. I stood close by Scott as we stepped out of the building fully, "So you're just letting us go?" Scott asked as we both stood in front of Araya.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. None of them have came back. Let's see if you can do better." she said as she looked away from Scott and down to me, she went to open her mouth to speak but Scott's voice sounded first.

"You could've just told me she was alive." Scott said, her eyes darting back up to him.

"You wouldn't have believed me." she gave him a small grin, "Now I know what kind of Alpha you are. And where your next step lies."

"What next step?" Scott asked, eyebrows furrowing in curiosity.

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and coming knocking at your door." Scott looked down at me as she spoke, "I know she isn't your wolf. She was born one, Scott, look at her." she waved her hands up and down, "Don't you see any resemblance from another wolf you know." she took one more look at me then walked back into her home. Scott continued to stare at me, I turned away from him, not ready for anyone to know that I was a Hale until I told Derek first.

"So what now?" Stiles asked as we all started to walk towards the jeep.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." Scott answered as he looked over towards Stiles instead of me now.

"She going to tell us where?" Malia asked as she leaned against the back of the jeep.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." Scott said, at that moment we all heard the sound of a motorcycle pulled up in front of us. I pushed myself off the jeep and walked up toward Scott and Stiles, the rider had on all black, and a black helmet covering their face.

Stiles jumped backwards and held out his hand to hold me back so I wouldn't get hit by the motorcycle. I found out quickly once the rider's hair fell down onto her shoulders that it was a girl, "You know her?" Stiles asked as he looked towards Scott.

"Braeden." Scott said as he nodded at her.

"Who's Braeden?" Malia asked from beside Lydia on the other side of Braeden.

"She's a mercenary." Lydia answered not taking her eyes off Braeden.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's going to take you to la iglesia."

"The Church?" Lydia raised an eyebrow.

"What's The Church?" Stiles asked.

Braeden looked over at him, "It's not a place you'll find God."

****

STILES' POV:

We piled up in my jeep, Scott beside me in the passenger seat, Malia on the middle counsel, Kira behind Scott, Lydia in the middle, and Callie behind my seat. It was quiet for the majority of the ride we had started on until Malia broke the silence, "Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?"

"Uh, I'd like to know too." Kira said.

"Me too." Callie responded as well.

"Well, we were at her funeral. So I'd like to know how she got out of her casket that was buried six feet underground." I said glancing over at Scott every now and then.

"She was never in it." Scott said as he stared out into space.

"She was Allison's aunt." Lydia said, "And a total sociopath."