4.

CALLIE'S POV:

Since I had kissed Stiles back at the lake house, all I wanted to do was crash my lips onto his again. But I had to control myself since Scott and Isaac were riding home in the jeep with us because Lydia was going to Allison's right after the full moon. The boys did let me sit in the front, which suprised me. As we drove, Stiles hand rested on my lap with our fingers intertwined with each other's.

"Thanks, Stiles," Scott and Isaac said in unison as they got out of the jeep on my side, "See you tomorrow, get some sleep," Scott said before he walked away in the house.

I turned to say something to Stiles but couldn't because he pressed his lips against mine, I smiled against his. When we pulled away, he smiled at me, and then began to drive to his house, well our house.

We walked into the house and saw a note from Sheriff Stilinski saying that he was working late tonight, Stiles read the note slower than I did, so I had made it up into my room before he even started walking up the stairs. I sat down at the foot of my bed and listened to him as he made his way up to the second floor of the house. He walked straight into my room, I got off the bed, met him half way, and then our lips met again. We only parted when I lift his shirt up over his head, then he walked us backwards until I felt the softness of the sheets on my back. Stiles was on top of me within seconds as we continued to kiss, his hips grinding against my own as his hands travelled up my thighs. Clothing began to be taken off and thrown onto the ground, I was in my bra and underwear and Stiles in his boxers when he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked out of breath.

"I've never done this before," he looked embarrassed.

I tilted his chin up so he was looking at me, I smiled then said, "Me neither," he gave me a grin and I pulled him down to kiss me. We had gotten under the covers at some point, both of us had nothing covering any of our body anymore as Stiles tossed the last of the under garmets onto the ground as we continued to kiss.

"I'll be right back," Stiles ran out of the room, butt naked which made me laugh and let out some of the nerves I was feeling, moments later he returned with a condom in his hand, "Okay, ready?" he asked me, but I felt as if he was asking himself too. I nodded my head at him and pulled him over to me so he was now hovering over my body, he raised himself up so he was aligned with my entrance, then he slowly pushed himself into me. I winced in pain though it was nothing like what I had felt in the basement of the lake house mere hours ago. He began to thrust in and out of me slowly, the pain was to a minimum now, and I grabbed onto his back muscles as the pleasure began to rush through my whole body as his rhythm sped up.

****

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I pressed snooze then rolled over to be face to face with Stiles, who was already wide awake and staring at me, "You can't just press snooze," he smiled at me.

"Yes I can," I rolled over so I was now facing the wall, Stiles' arm wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me closer to his body. I only had on his shirt that he had worn last night and a pair of boyshorts, Stiles was in his boxers. I just wanted to lay here in bed with Stiles all day, especially after last night's events, "I don't want to go to school," I complained as I played with Stiles fingers.

"Me either,"

"Then let's not," I laughed and Stiles nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Okay," Stiles said quietly as he gave into me, "Let me go tell my dad to call us out," he unhooked himself from me and slowly got out of bed. When he finally returned he said, "Go back to sleep," he pulled the covers back so he could lay back down beside me, then pulled me back against body. I felt my eyes began to flutter closed as I fell back into my slumber.

****

STILES' POV:

"Why aren't you and Callie at school?" Scott asked and I glanced down at the sleeping girl in my arms.

"She was worn out,"

"From?"

I sighed, "Her first full moon," I said hoping Scott would take it, I didn't exaclty want to tell my best friend that I lost my virginity over the phone.

"Yeah, that does take a lot out of you," Scott agreed, "How was she once you guys got home?"

"Fine, she didn't say much," I said as I watched her chest rise up and down as she took even breaths.

"Where is she right now?"

"Sleeping," as I said that Callie rolled closer to me, sliding her arm across my stomach and holding onto my side.

"Are you laying with her?" I could hear the amusment in Scott's voice, "Don't answer that, I already know you are,"

"And how do you know that?" my eyes darted towards the window, the blinds were closed.

"I saw the way you looked at her the first day you met her, you're my best friend, I know when you fall for someone," Scott said, "And I know you kissed last night after the full moon,"

"How?"

"Stiles, I can smell your emotions," he laughed, "Would I be smelling a lot more if i as with you right now?"

"I got to go now, Scott," I rubbed my eyes and shaking my head at him.

"Of course you do," he laughed even harder, "I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said goobye then hung up my phone, I was planning on spending the rest of the day smiling down at Callie as she cuddled into my chest.