20.

CALLIE'S POV:

I hadn't talked to Stiles since we left the animal clinic, I knew he wasn't the one that had hurt me, but something about it just creeped me out, "Cal," I heard Stiles say as we walked into the front door, I chose to ignore him. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack for my head, and then walked up the stairs. I closed my bedroom door and stood in front of it, just listening to Stiles. I moved away from the door, set the ice pack down on my pillow, and then set my head on it.

"Callie," I heard Stiles say again as he lightly knocked on the door, "Cal, please talk to me," he knocked again, "Can I come in, please?"

"It's unlocked," I said loud enough for him to hear. I listened as he opened the door, stepped in, and closed it behind him. I still didn't look at him, I just stared at the ceiling.

He sat down beside me on the bed, "I love you," he said, "You know that right? I love you so much, Callie." he sighed when I didn't look at him, "I told him not to hurt you, that was the one thing I begged for him not to do,"

I finally took my eyes off the ceiling to look at my sad boyfriend, "Who?"

"The nogitsune," he said staring into my eyes, "When I saw you crying, I told him not to touch you." his eyes filled up with tears, "I thought he was going to make me hurt you even worse, Cal," his eyes came back to mine, "I'm so sorry, Cal," he shook his head as the tears fell.

"Stiles," I said as I sat up and put my hand on his leg. I knew it was really him because of the poison Deaton had put in him, my Stiles was back for the moment, "It's okay. I'm alive, I just have a small bump on my head." I shrugged.

"It's not okay," he shook his head.

"Stiles," I set the ice pack down so I could grab both of his hands, "I love you,"

He sighed and picked up the ice pack and held it against the back of my head for me, "Callie," he said staring at the ice pack, I hummed an answer back to him, "I think I should go into Eichen House,"

I looked up at him, "The hospital for crazy people? Stiles, you're not crazy."

"I'm not saying I am," he looked at me, "I just think everyone would be safer if I was in there for a few days," he paused, "I don't want to hurt you again," without another word, I leaned forward and pressed a kiss onto his lips.

I pulled him closer to me until I was laying back down, Stiles onto top of me, and I slipped his shirt off of him. He began to kiss down my neck, I opened my eyes, and saw a web of black from his neck. Stiles striped me of my clothes, kissing everywhere he could before he put a condom on, and slid himself into me.

****

We left after Stiles and I were finished with our make up and goodbye. It was quiet the whole way their in the sheriff's car, Stiles would look over at his dad, and then look away when his father turned toward him. As we all stood in front of the gates staring at the building, I just wanted to grab Stiles and take him back home, my thoughts were broken by the sound of a dirt bike. Scott took off his helmet, "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"It's only seventy-two hours," Stiles said as he grabbed my hand for comfort.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from," Scott pointed out, "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." I glanced up at Stiles who kept his eyes away from Scott, "You don't know everything yet."

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." the sheriff said.

"No, that was actually all surprisingly correct," Stiles nodded his head at his dad.