[ Reo ] - Give me a chance l

"Reo... He doesn't like me, okay?" You sob through the phone to your close friend who listened attentively to your problems and needs, giving advice along the way. "I saw him with another girl... A-and I couldn't believe he would do that to me! Reo...!" You added, digging your face into your pillow to muffle your cries. At the end of the line, you could only hear his soft and gently breathing. After a long moment of silence, he begins to talk.

"(F/N)-chan, please stop crying... It really breaks my heart~." Reo tries to calm you down through the phone. "Really..."

"What did I do wrong, Reo? I thought I was being the best girlfriend... But I guess I wasn't." You sniffle, wiping your tears with the sleeves on your large comfy sweater. "I-I...-"

"Stop it, (F/N)." Reo interrupted, his voice sounding more serious than usual. "You haven't done a thing wrong, it is his fault. He left the most beautiful and intelligent girl blindly, he is the fool. I would have loved you, catered to you, and made sure a wonderful girl like you got everything you deserved." He said perfectly. You listened, taking in every word that came out of his mouth.

"Reo..." You stopped crying. At this point, you were surprised by Reo's sudden speech.

"I can't stand seeing you hurt by those who don't know how to treat a girl properly... And it pains me to just watch, knowing I could make you happier." Reo's voice was low, and you could tell in his voice that he meant every word he said. "Give me a chance to show you, (F/N)... Please." An awkward silence lingered between you two for awhile, and the only thing that was being heard through the line was light breathing.

"Can you please come to my house right now, Reo?" You break the silence, hoping he'll accept. "Please...?"

"I'm on my way, (F/N)." He chuckles through the phone. "Be there in five, okay?~" He says before hanging up the phone. You gently put the phone down, holding the pillow to your chest.

"Thank you Reo..." You smile, trying hard to contain the butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Two uploads in a day since tomorrow I start school and I have a basketball game until 7:00, which means I come home late and I won't be able to write lots anymore. Sigh~ After seeing Reo's debut in the anime, I couldn't help myself! >< ]

Don't be afraid to request your favourite character! I would be happy to write about them.

Also, don't forget to check out my [ Imagine: KnB ] if you enjoy my one-shots! Thanks!