[ Akashi ] - I miss you lll

You worked in a small cafe on main street, serving tables to collect money for college. It wasn't that bad, waiting tables and all, but during the lunch hour; now that was hell.

"Hel-" You welcome, staring at the red-haired boy standing at the doorway. Your eyes widen as he gave you a small smile.

"Hello (F/N)." Akashi, your ex-boyfriend, slid into a booth. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Y-yeah. You too, Seijur-" You caught yourself before saying his first name. "-Akashi." You clung to your notepad, squeezing it until your hand went extremely red.

"Have you already taken your break?" Akashi asks, glancing at your hand, then back at you. You shake your head. "Well, you are now."

Akashi grabbed your wrist, pulling you to sit across from him. "W-what do you want?" You mutter, glaring at him.

"I would like to just talk."

"Why would you want to talk? You left me, remember?!" You shouted at him, catching him off guard. Obviously you were angry, he had left you a few days before your birthday.

"...And I made a mistake, (F/N). I was so busy with the trip to America to seal our deal with th-" Akashi tried to explain.

"-Business trip?" You interrupted. How did that slip past you?

"Yes, I went to America. I didn't want to hurt you by telling you the news before your birthday. I apologize. I really miss you, (F/N)." Akashi frowns, staring deep into you (e/c) orbs.

You were speechless. You believed that he broke up with you due to a new girl and that caused you to build rage towards him over the months. "I...," You give out a light sigh of relief, "I miss you too." You smiled, your vision blurring from the tears forming in your eyes.

"I am glad to hear that." Akashi smiles back as he places his forefinger under your chin. "So will you take me back?" Akashi asks as you nodd your head gently. He chuckles then brings his face closer to yours, gently pressing on your lips with his.

"Welcome back.. Seijuro." You cup his cheek after you two parted. You two sat there admiring each other, his heterochromatic eyes, your beautiful (h/c) locks...

"Hey! (F/N)-chan! Break is over!" You hear your manager scream as you and Akashi chuckle.