[ Okamura ] - A gentleman

"Ew! You're like a giant!"

"Gross... What is with your chin? Hahaha!"

"There is no way anyone will play with nor like you!"

"(F/N)-chan, come here!" A boy in your 8th grade class called you over, trying to contain his composure from laughing so hard. You were considered one of the prettiest girls in your grade, from the way your beautiful (E/C) eyes sparkled, or the way your (H/L) (H/C) locks were always perfect, to the outfits you wore that were always on point; you were every guy's dream girl.

"What is it?" You skip over to the large crowd forming on the playground. A part of the crowd backed out quickly, making room for you.

"Look at this gorilla. H-He says he-" The boy could even finish his own sentence before bursting out into laughter once again.

"He says he likes you! How embarrassing for you, (F/N)-chan!~" Your bestfriend, (B/F/N), finished the boy's sentence as the whole crowd began to laugh once again. You were surprised, turning to see who your secret admirer was.

"Kenichi-kun?" You asked, seeing the large boy with his knees tucked in front of his chest and his head buried in his arms. The crying boy slightly moved to look up at you, dropping his head quickly into his arms after spotting you.

"Ew! He seriously thinks he can be in (F/N)-chan's presence?" (B/F/N) crinkled her nose, staring at you, then at a tall boy who pushed his way to the front of the crowd.

"The gorilla actually looked at my (F/N)-chan. Does he want to get beat up?!" Your classmate pounded his fist into the palm of his other hand, making a Smack! sound. The girls giggled, admiring how masculine and tough your supposed 'boyfriend' was, even though you two weren't dating. Everyone just assumed that the prettiest girl and hottest boy would be together at the top of the hierarchy at your junior high. "Let me at hi-"

"Urusai!" You shouted, silencing the crowd.

"(F/N)..c-chan?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" You glared at your best friend and then your 'boyfriend.' Everyone stared at you with wide eyes, their mouths gaping open. "How rude can you all be? Now get out of my sight." You demand as the crowd quickly disperses, leaving only you and Okamura.

"...You didn't have to do that, (F/N)-chan." You turned to see Okamura unraveling, his legs out straight in front of him, his tears dried up. "I'm used to it."

"Well don't be, Keni-kun." You shook your head, plopping onto the floor beside him.

"Keni-kun?" He quietly asked, turning his head to look at you.

"You don't remember? Like old times!" You giggled, thinking back into your elementary days. It took him a few seconds to try to recollect his thoughts, letting out a soft chuckle as it suddenly hit him. "I would always call you Keni-kun since your name was such a hassle to yell." You explain, resting your head on the brick school wall behind the two of you.

"Oh, I remember." He beamed up, nodding his head as you continued explaining.

"You were the only one that would hang out with me, let alone talk to me in elementary. You always protected me when boys tried to grope me on the bus, or made fun of how I dressed..." A wide grin was pasted on your face as you kept speaking, "And no matter how many times I hit you or kicked you, you never hit me back or yelled at me. You just took it like a man." You giggled at the last part, giving him a light punch on the shoulder.

"That's because I'm not strong." He said seriously, hanging his head in shame.

"No, it's because you are a gentleman." You replied quickly, resting your head on his built shoulder. "So, thank you Keni-kun." You tilt your head up slightly, kissing the side of his jaw. "For everything... and..." You took a deep breath, "I really like you too." Okamura sat up straight in an instant, staring you deep in the eyes.

"R-really?"

"Mhm. Who wouldn't?" You giggled, seeing how flustered he was after hearing that.

"I-I'll make sure to be the best boyfriend!"

"And I promise to be the best girlfriend." You reply. You could hear Awee!s and sighs of disappointment around you as you said that.

"Dang it! (F/N)-chan is taken!"

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hehe, I am really glad that someone requested an Okamura one-shot. This captain needs a little love too. I wasn't sure how to go about writing this, but I figured wouldn't it be cute if the girl stood up for him and all. >< Haha, I hope you enjoyed this! And sorry if I disappointed you. ಥ‿ಥ These emoticons are too cute, hehehehehe.

See you next week!, Kougou-sama

REQUESTS ARE OPENED!