[ Murasakibara ] - A dream come true

(Warning: This may have some mature content and I would want to say, but that would just ruin the whole "Woaaah!" moment. So this is your warning. If you feel as though you would NOT be able to handle mature content, do not read any further.)

"Atsu-kun, look!" You smile, pointing at your protruding belly. Your husband, Murasakibara Atsushi, looked at you with wide eyes.

"(F/N)-chin~ Your belly is growing everyday. It takes up most of the space on the bed." The purple-haired titan walked closer to you, gently picking you up with his hands under your underarms.

"Hehe, sorry Atsu-kun. I can't help it!" You giggle back, cupping both his cheeks with your hands. "Now put me down this instant before I fall!" You teasingly demand as your husband obeys. He slowly lowers you until your feet touch the white cold tiles that covered your kitchen floor. "I can't wait to have this baby with you." You peck his lower cheek, intertwining your fingers behind his neck.

"Me too (F/N)-chin.~ Especially the part where I get more space on the bed again." Murasakibara replies as you lightly punch his shoulder.

"Is that all your excited about, Atsu-kun!?" You chuckle, sticking your tongue out at him as you turn to scope your new kitchen. "Finally, a house together..." You clench your fists in joy, taking a big breath. "A perfect husband, a child on its way as well. A dream come true, for sure!" You lightly dance before hugging your husband once again.

[ Time Skip ( A month or two) ]

You woke up to the sound of a loud thump and groaning. It was still dark outside and the clock read: [ 4:00 AM ]. "What in the world...?" You quickly get up, waddling to the door. There was a dim light on, shining through under the door beside your bedroom. "...Atsu-kun? Is that you?" You groggily ask, rubbing your eyes as you make your way to the lit room.

THUMP!

You quickly opened the door, seeing your husband's white-knuckled fists on the desk that you two had received as a gift from Akashi Seijuro. "Ugh!" Murasakibara rested his head on the palms of his hands, elbows on the desk.

"Honey, what's wrong?" You ask, walking closer to him. "Hey..." You try to soothe him, placing one of your hands on his tensed up shoulders. You looked over his shoulders to see multiple overdue bills that included the electricity bill, water bill, and such. The amount of money you two owed was ridiculously high, higher than what Murasakibara made in two weeks. "We can sort this ou-"

"Stop." Murasakibara interrupted you, getting up from his seat.

"Sweetheart, if you're stressed about this, we can get help. We just need to persevere through this. I just know we can do i-"

"Shut up! You don't understand!" Murasakibara raised his voice which scared you slightly. You took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Stress obviously wasn't good for the baby. "Where are you going?!" He shouted, following behind you to the stairs.

"Atsu-kun, please calm down. I know we are in a pretty tight situation right now, but maybe if I called Aka-"

"No." He said, cutting you off. "It is my responsibility to support us! The bills, our food, our baby!" He shouted once again. You frown, wrapping your arms around him to try and comfort him.

"Please! Just sto-!" Murasakibara pushed you off of him, making you lose your balance. In seconds, you slipped, tumbling down the flight of stairs until coming to a stop at the bottom, hitting the cold white tile that you loved so much.

"(F/N)-chin!" You could hear loud footsteps running down the stairs, calling your name multiple times.

"Oww..." You cry, a sharp pain stabbing your stomach continuously. Blood began to pour out onto the floor, staining your favorite (Favorite color) night gown. "It.. It hurts..." You cry once more, clutching your round belly.

"(F/N)-chin!" Your name was again, but this time louder. The pain was excruciating, to the point you could even bear any movement. You closed your eyes, slowly drifting off from the real world.

[ Time Skip ]

"How are you feeling, (F/N)?" A man dressed in a white long coat with a stethoscope around his neck woke you up. You squint your eyes, annoyed at the small rays of sunlight shining in your eyes. What in the world...? You attempt to move, only to wince from a sharp pain in your stomach.

"W-who are you? Where am I?" You ask as flashbacks of last night suddenly flooded your mind. Shit, your baby...

"I am Doctor Kureo, you are at the hospital." He politely answers your question, giving you a soft smile.

"I...-" You quickly grab at the sleeve of his coat, "How is my baby!? Is it fine!? Is.. Is my baby fine...?" You ask, a tone of panic and fear present in your voice. The doctor's smile slowly droops down into a frown. Oh no.. Frowning isn't good. Oh god...

"I apologize, but your baby... It is no longer ali-" Before he could finish his sentence, ugly sobs escaped you. Big fat tears ran down your cheek, and harsh cries croaked from your mouth.

"I was so close!" You scream, frantically cupping your belly. "It can't be dead, it can't be! My baby is fine, my baby is fine," You continue to tell yourself as the doctor signaled a few nurses who came rushing in. "My baby is fine... Get away from me!" You yell before a syringe is inject into your arm, causing your eyelids to feel heavier until you drifted off to sleep.

[ Time Skip ]

"I'm fine, thank you." You avoid eye contact with the nurse who brought a tray of lumpy porridge and a box of juice. She nods, just placing it on the table beside your bed.

"Please do not be afraid to call if you need anything else." The nurse said, trying to comfort you with a smile that you do not return. She lets out a sigh of pity before heading out.

"Mhm." Your beautiful (E/C) eyes were now swollen and sunken from the crying you did earlier. Your beaming clear skin was now a pale gray, and small red bumps formed on your forehead. You truly looked sick, dead-almost.

"(F/N)-chin?" You hear a familiar voice call your name and you knew exactly who it was, Murasakibara Atsushi; your husband, your best friend, the killer of your 8 month baby who wasn't even out yet.

"..." You laid there, not even bothering to look at him.

"I brought you some pocky, your favorite~..." He stepped closer, placing the Pocky box on the tray of food. "I'm sorry, (F/N)-chin." He sniffled, his voice sounded strained from the lack of sleep he got last night as well.

"I..." You turn to look at him, and flashbacks of the horrible event popped up again. You turn away, your eyes watering up again. "Atsu-kun." You say, trying to overcome the lump forming in your throat. "Get out of my room."

"B-but!~" Murasakibara tried to speak, only sighing after his first word. After the years being with you, he knew it was inevitable to fight back since you were always so stubborn. He shuffled to the door, and looked back at you one last time.

"Oh and, Atsu-kun?" You say, loud enough for him to hear. "I want a divorce."

—————————————————————

A/N: I told you! MATURE CONTENT! I have been feeling a tad down these days and obviously my one-shots are going to feel it too. So, I'm sorry if this has offended or made anyone uncomfortable. I feel the need to address that, miscarriages are really serious and that it is actually a fact that the female who lost the child will got through a period of depression. Again, I was in the mood for angst and I am sorry. Please don't hate me for this.

Check me out on my tumblr: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

REQUESTS ARE OPENED!