[ Himuro ] - Not this time ( Alternate ending )

(This is the alternate ending of the Himuro's story, Not this time. Once again, please read the first part to understand this ending. You do not have to read the first ending inorder to understand this one.)

You were sitting beside Murasakibara Atsushi, who you have grown quite close to. Across from you two, sat your ex-boyfriend; Himuro Tatsuya. The table had gotten quiet as Murasakibara was scarfing down his piled high burgers and sweets, the only sound heard was his loud chomping and swallowing.

"Atsu-kun must really like his burgers and sweets." You smile at him, taking a sip from your ( Flavor ) milkshake. The purple titan just nodded as he took another bite out of his fourth burger.

"I-if you think this is impressive, you should watch him when he is actually hungry." Himuro stammered right after you finished your sentence, trying to contribute in the small conversation. You let out a cold chuckle, not even bothering to look at him. Silence... again. You could have sworn you've been sitting there for almost 10 minutes, and yet not a word came out of you guys. 

"Eh?" Murasakibara held up his phone, squinting at his received text. "I need to leave. The new flavor of pocky is out." The purple-haired teenager wiped his hands on a napkin before standing up to leave.

"Bye Atsu-kun!" You beam, waving good bye as Murasakibara walked out.

"See you later, Atsushi." Himuro said after, picking at his fries.

... And you thought it couldn't get even more awkward than before.

"I think I'll be taking my leave as well." You spit out, putting on your jacket.

"W-wait. Please don't leave." Himuro reached out his hand to try and stop you, only for you to flinch away, seeping into the red cushioned seat. "I just.. I just want to talk to you, that is all."

"You don't have the right to talk to me anymore, Tatsu-kun." You retort with a hint of coldness in your tone.

"I know I messed up, okay? And I know that no matter how many times I apologize, you won't forgive me. But please hear me out, (F/N)." The black-haired teen began as you sat there, arms crossed across your chest. "I was so stupid to have not noticed that I had someone so special, beautiful, and smart until I lost you. I don't want you to keep hating me, and even though we aren't together, I want you to know that I will be here for you even if you don't want me to be." As each word came out of his mouth, your eyes welled up as well as his. Come on (F/N). This is nothing. He just... "I'm jealous of Atsushi, really. For him to be able to get a girl like you, I'm glad you're happy with him." Himuro gave you a soft smile as he stared into your (E/C) watery orbs.

"Stop.. talking baka.." You mutter out, overcoming the lump forming in your throat. In a swift motion, you lean over the table, crashing lips with the black-haired teenager who was quite startled and surprised.

"W-what are you do-..." Himuro attempted to ask, only to ease into the passionate kiss that cut him of his words. As you kissed him, you could feel a small smile forming on his lips as he cupped your cheeks. You slowly back away, resting your forehead with his.

"Tatsu-kun, I'm not dating Atsu-kun. He is my childhood friend..." You explain, feeling his warm breath on your skin. "I still love you too, but if you ever hurt me again... I'll have your head." You threaten him as he nods, still smiling.

"I won't hurt you, I promise." He replies, giving you a light peck on your lips. "Do you want to get out of here? Perhaps to my house? Maybe I can give you that head..." Himuro smirks as you blush furiously. "I'm kidding (F/N). I'll walk you home." He chuckles as you two head out, linking arms with your head rested on his shoulders.

...Maybe he does deserve a second chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope this is a good alternative ending for those who wanted the reader to be back with Himuro. I still don't recommend the whole 'forgiving him when he cheated,' but there are exceptions, right? Not every situation is the same, but... yeah. I hope you enjoyed it.

UPDATES WILL BE SLOW SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL AGAIN. I APOLOGIZE, PLEASE BE PATIENT. Thank you. ♥