[ Midorima ] - Cold hands ll

"Man, it is so cold outside today..." You say as white mist flows out of your mouth. You and your boyfriend, Midorima, were walking to his house on this cold, winter day. What made it even worse, was that you forgot your gloves which meant your fingers were freezing. "I can't even feel my hands anymore!" You complain, pulling your sleeves down to cover your pale, dry hands.

"Stop whining, (F/N). We are close, nanodayo." Midorima replies, adjusting his earmuffs.

"Hey! Atleast you have gloves, Shin-chan. I don't." You pout, staring at him as you two continue to walk. He gives you a quick glance before looking straight ahead. "You are really cold, just like today's weather. Yeesh." You mutter under your breath, diverting your attention to the snow-covered cement. He lets out a big sigh and stops walking. "Why did we stop?" You ask, bumping into his arm.

"Here." Midorima takes his gloves off, handing them over to you. "Now you have no excuse to complain or whine, nanodayo." You gratefully accept them, holding them in your hands.

"Thanks Shin-chan... but what about you?" You ask, looking at him with sincere concern. Even though your hands were freezing, you couldn't possible take your boyfriend's gloves, knowing his hands would freeze instead. As you two stand there, you inspect him when suddenly you got an idea. "Here, take them back." You slip the gloves back onto the green-haired boy's hands, who was slightly surprised by your actions.

"(F/N), what are you doing? You said your hands were cold." Midorima questions, looking at his covered hands, then back at you.

"Well Shin-chan... You do have pockets~" You beam, shoving your hands into his jacket pockets.

"WAAAIT! THIS IS WEIRD, NANODAYO!" He frantically tries to persuade you into just taking his gloves as his face turns beet red. You shake your head, pressing your chest on his back as you two began to walk.

"Besides Shin-chan, this is way warmer than a pair of gloves. You are radiating more heat than the furnace I have at home!" You giggle, as your arms tighten around him, almost as if you were giving him a hug. "We should do this more often when I forget my gloves, I like this method better."

"J-just be quiet, (F/N)... We are never doing this ever again!" Midorima replies, although he would be more than happy to do this with you again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: It has been really cold where I live, but it is alright when you spend most of your time at home, reading fan fictions or going to practice.~ haha, hope you enjoyed it! ]

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPENED!~