[ Himuro ] - Alternative Prom

"Is this fine?" You sigh, pushing the red velvet curtains to the side to step out of the marble change room. You were currently shopping for your dress to the upcoming prom at Yosen. Usually you would have gone with your female friends, but they were too busy with their outfits to help you with yours.

"That looks okay." Your boyfriend smiles, watching you twirl unenthusiatically in the puffy hot pink dress. "It's..." He shakes his head, covering his mouth to contain his laughter.

"It's horrible, isn't it Tatsuya?" You laugh, kicking your legs up to exaggerate the poofiness of the horrid pink dress. The black-haired shooting guard nods, chuckling in unison with you.

"It is, (F/N)." He drops his hand down onto his lap as you head back into the change room filled with multiple other colored and styled dresses. You decide to slip into a (favorite color) dress, smoothing out the wrinkles near your hips.

"Okay, this is the next one." You call out, dramatically exiting the change room as if you were a model. "Yes, no?" You flip your hair, playfully striding to Himuro, whose eyes lit up the instant he saw you.

"I like the color." Himuro commented, allowing you to sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Me too." You say, pecking his cheek. "This prom stuff is hard work." You frown, getting off of his lap as you walk to a nearby mirror to look at yourself. "I don't even feel like going."

"You don't want to go?" Himuro asks, watching you examine yourself in the beautiful dress.

"No, I am only going because (B/F/N) begged me to." You answer, turning to look at the attentive teenager.

"Then lets not go." Himuro got up off of the pastel pink chair, shuffling over to you. "If you don't want to go, no one is forcing you, (F/N)." He adds, moving a strand of your loose (H/C) hair behind your ear.

"But I feel bad. Don't you want to go?" You rest your forehead on your boyfriend's shoulders, nudging him gently.

"I don't mind, really. As long as I get to spend time with you." Himuro kisses the top of your head, and you raise your head, smiling at his cheesy response.

"That sounded like it came out of a movie!" You giggle, and the black-haired teen blushes.

"It's true though, (F/N)." Himuro smiles, making you blush this time. "How about movies and dinner at my place?" He offers, and you beam with happiness at the idea. Himuro always picked out the best movies and made the greatest dishes that hugged your tastebuds.

"Yes, please." You give your boyfriend a puppy-eyed look, making him chuckle at how adorable you were.

"Then it is settled. Alternative prom at my place." Your boyfriend concludes, gently brushing his slim fingers against yours before grabbing it. "But you must buy this dress whether you are going to the prom or not. It looks really good on you." Himuro twirls you, pulling you inti his arms for a secure and warm embrace.

"Alright." You say before leading you both into the change room. "But I think I'll need help... you know..." You hesitantly add, a sly grin on your face.

"Taking it off?" Himuro suggests, finishing your sentence as you two pull the velvet curtains behind you.

"You got it." You wink before throwing yourself onto the chuckling teen.

--

A/N: I got nothing. LOOL.

Don't get the dresses dirty, Kougou-sama//06.27.2015