[ Akashi ] - Life ( Part two )

In order to understand what is happening in this one-shot, please read [ Akashi ] - Life. Or not, cause some of you guys are rebels.

A few dedications:

Kunkunek

kimmy_dooey

Mysterymage

Tokyo ghoul AU

Years have passed since you were caught by the CCG, and to your surprise, you were alive for those years to pass. As you suspected, your father never came looking for you. If anything, he must have already forgotten you and marked you deceased beside your mother. It saddened you obviously, but it angered you even more.

"What is on your mind, love?" You snap out of your thoughts and turn to the owner of the question. Your beloved red-haired significant other stood near the door, leaning onto the frame. "Is it the binging ghoul?"

"No, it isn't, Seijuro." You lightly chuckle, turning back to the scattered files on your desk. "It's just..." You groan, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Hmmm?" His steps to you no longer made your heart stop out of fear, but rather of how nervous and flustered you got because of him. Akashi could read you easily. Maybe that was why it was easy for him to convince you to join the CCG and work for them. When you did accept the job, he took care of you and became your partner both on the work field and at home. That was when you knew you fell in love with a human.

"I was just thinking about my father. I wonder where he is sometimes." You answer. A light moan of relief and satisfaction escapes your lips when you feel Akashi's hands knead into your tense back.

"You know you shouldn't be thinking about things like that. They upset you, dear." Akashi replies, still massaging your back.

"I know, but it has been almost 10 years and he still hasn't come for me Seijuro! He is still my father!" You push Akashi's hands off of yourself, startling him for only a second. "I..." You begin to cry, blurring the figure before you.

"(F/N)." Akashi sighs, pulling you into his warm embrace, allowing you to sob into his chest. "I was waiting for the right time to show something to you, and it seems as though the time has come." He continues, letting you go inorder to grab the folder with a large red X on the front cover. The folder makes a faint slap as it drops onto your desk, gaining your full attention.

"Our next case? Seijuro, I don't want to talk about our next-"

"Open it, (F/N)." He commands and you oblige. You gulp down the large lump in your throat and hesitantly flip open the folder to find a black and white picture of your father. It was an old photo, but it was better than nothing. Your fingers gently brush over the photo before picking it up between your index finger and thumb. "He's our next case." Akashi says, taking a seat on the bed.

"Oh." That was the only thing that could come out of your mouth at the time. You sat there, registering that you were now what your father feared. What your father killed.

"We believe he might be at the raid, but we are not too sure." The high ranked investigator states with his strong poker face on. "I apologize that this is so sudden and that I have been investigating without you, but I request your help now. So please get some rest for tomorrow, love."

"I... I understand." You mutter, dropping the photo back down before shutting the folder. "Lets head to bed." You say, moving to the bed to sit on Akashi's lap.