[ Aomine ] - Intruder ll

It was a late Saturday night, and as usual, you sat in the bedroom of your shared apartment. You were bored, waiting for your beloved boyfriend, Aomine, to come home. "Why is he taking so long...?" You wondered, looking at the clock.

[ 10:51 ]

Aomine had promised to take you to dinner tonight to make up for Valentine's Day since he forgot about it. And apparently, he must have forgotten about today as well. You let out a big sigh, sliding into your covers. Might as well go to sleep, he wasn't coming anyways. As tears began to run down your cheeks, you drifted to sleep.

[   Time Skip  ]

"THUMP! THUMP!" You woke up to the sound of loud footsteps. You quickly glance at the clock to find that it was one in the morning. You remembered to lock the doors... didn't you? You pull the covers off of you slowly, trying not to make a sound as you tip toe to the door, grabbing a baseball bat that was leaning against the wall. "THUMP! THUMP!"

"Shit... What do I do?" You frantically mutter under your breath, holding the bat close to your chest. You can see the shadow of the intruder, tall, built... You couldn't fight against that. As the shadow appeared to come closer, you stepped out quickly and... WHAM!

"Ugh!" You see Aomine fall to the floor, cupping the back of his head. "(F/N)! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells as you quickly kneel to his side.

"I-I.. I thought you were an intruder! I mean one in the morning? You must be kidding!" You try to explain yourself, inspecting the damage you've done to your boyfriend. "I-I'm sorry!" He wasn't bleeding or anything, but a lump did appear where you've hit him.

"Damn.. I'm lucky you don't hit hard or else I would have been a goner, baka!" Aomine sits up, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeesh.." You roll your eyes, remembering that he forgot about the dinner date tonight. As you leave him on the floor to his own aid, brightly lit candles caught your attention on the dinner table.

"Daiki..." You smile, seeing the table that was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles, along with two large dishes waiting on it. "Is this for me? I thought you...-"

"Forgotten? Nah. I was running late due to a game. Sorry about that." He interrupts, getting up to wrap his arms around your waist. You were speechless and to be quite honest, amazed by his actions. "But you know, hitting me in the back of the head? You owe me something... Preferably after dinner..." He smirks, cooing in your ear.

"Daiki!" You turn to push him away as he laughs.

"Hey, this is a late Valentine's Day, is it not?" He replies, pulling you in for another hug and a long romantic kiss before you two headed to the dinner table to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: This is a late Valentine's Day one-shot since I wasn't able to post ON Valentine's Day. Sigh~ But this one was too cute to pass up, haha! ]