[ Akashi ] - A kiss per question llll

"Ugh..." You groan, burying your face into the palm of your hands. It was midnight and you forgot to study for your (Worst Subject) final exam that was in the next 7 hours. And with that, it was official; you were gonna pull an all nighter.

"...(F/N)? You are still awake?" Akashi groggily asked. He rubbed his heterochromatic eyes and sat up on your bed.

"Gomen, Seijuro. I must have woken you up..." You sigh, giving him a light smile before turning back to your scattered notes and books.

"It is fine. What are you working on so late at night?" He runs his fingers through his messy bright red hair before getting up to look over your shoulder. "Ah... Having a hard time?"

"The hardest." You mutter, almost giving up on studying. The bed seemed to be calling your name... As you wandered off into space about how comforting the bed would be, you were brought back to reality with a peck on the cheek from Akashi.

"I'll tutor you." Akashi says, pulling an extra chair beside you.

"Seijuro, you don't have to... Reall-"

"I want to." Akashi interuppted you, organizing the notes that covered the surface of your desk. "But I will warn you in advance. I expect nothing but your full attention as I teach you."

You could feel a sweat drop as he said that to you. "Maybe it is best that I study alone..." You frantically grab a book on the desk, opening it up to  a random page.

"I think not. Lets begin. To make it interesting, for each question you get right, you'll get a simple kiss." Akashi replies, smirking at you. You nod, preparing yourself.

Lets just say, that night ended in more kisses than questions asked. ♡

--------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Okay, I have been doing too many Akashi one-shots due to requests, haha. And I love it! ]