SPECIAL! [ Akashi ] - Happy Birthday, Love

This is a special one-shot to celebrate my achievement of getting 100 followers! I couldn't do it without you guys. Thank you! Enjoy!

"Your house never fails to amaze me, Sei-kun." You comment, walking side by side with the well-known former Teiko captain. He lets out a chuckle as you two continue to walk towards the double glass doors, leading to his large backyard.

"Well, you must be easily impressed (F/N)." He replies as you both finally join the party, commemorating your birthday. You recognize a few classmates from Rakuzan, along with members of the GOM with a few extras. Akashi knew you prefered a small gathering, but this party had gone out of hand. The poolside was filled with people dancing and enjoying the music, along with the others who were thrown into the pool.

"This party amazes me as well." You shake your head in disbelief at the turnout. Many people waved to you as you made your way to the refreshment table, and Momoi practically tackled you and suffocated you with her large breasts when she saw you.

"Hmm..." Akashi helped you escape death as you two finally got your drinks.

"This is nice." You admire the view before you of a nicely lit pool with a fog machine spewing out fog over it. The colored lanterns decorated the sky and people were really having a blast at your party. "Thank you for this, Sei-kun." You grin, and the red-head just nods.

"(F/N)! (F/N)!" You hear your name being called and you turn to see Hayama running towards you at an alarming rate.

"H-hayama-kun?" You stutter, anxious at why he has summoned you.

"Get her!" You find two pairs of hands on you, lifting you up high. You squirm to escape their grasp, only to have another pair of hands join them in carrying you.

"D-daiki? Ryouta? Nebuya?" You shout, kicking your legs in the air. In the corner of your eyes, you can see Akashi, chuckling at the sight in front of him.

"TO THE POOL! BIRTHDAY RITUAL!" Hayama screams and the boys march to the pool. Shit, they were going to throw you in.

"Please no! I did my hair.. and I like my white dress, please! Don't throw me in- Ahhh!" Before you could finish, a loud shriek filled the air and the boys threw you into the pool. The water hit you, and you winced at how cold it was. You could hear laughter among you as you swam above the water, but the fog blurred your vision. "I'm going to kill you guys!" You playfully snarl at the already soaked teen boys who were proud of what they had done.

"Well, if you kill anyone, kill Akashi. He is the mastermind." Aomine chuckles, pushing Kise into the pool, then cannonballing in afterwards.

"Sorry (F/N). But I suppose it is true. It was my plan." Akashi smiles, kneeling near the pool's edge to talk to you.

"Hmph. Atleast help me out, it is cold." You pout, offering your hand out for the Rakuzan captain to grab. Akashi smiles at you, grasping your hand to pull you out. Splash!

"Yo! (F/N)!" Aomine shouts, along with other guests. You had pulled Akashi in with you, ruining his white polo and khakis. You wait for the red-head to submerge to the top, which he does do.

"Cough. Cough. My, (F/N) feeling brave today?" Akashi walks towards you, pushing water to the side with his hands. A wide grin appears on your face and you decide to splash water on him, trying to stop him from getting any closer.

"Sei-kun! Stay away!" You giggle and he obliges. You drop your hands into the clear water and Akashi's eyes widen, the smile disappearing from his face. "Sei-kun?"

"(F/N), your dress..." Akashi mouths and you look down, realizing that your dress is white and translucent in the water. And why didn't you wear a bra? You could feel your face heating up with embarrassment as Akashi swam to you, pulling you into his arms so that your chest was hidden from the unsuspecting crowd.

"I totally forgot!" You harshly whisper to Akashi who was figuring a way for you two to get out of the pool without raising any suspicion from the guests. "I just quickly slipped the dress on because someone decided to snip my bra off earlier today." You furrow your eyebrows at the chuckling teen who just held you closer until your chest was pressed against his.

"Sorry (F/N). It slipped my mind as well." He kissed the top of your head before calling for Reo who immediately ran to get a large towel for the both of you. After a few minutes, Rakuzan's shooting guard came back with one large towel fit for you and your boyfriend. Thank god for the fog, you and Akashi were able to get out of the pool and wrap yourselves quickly without anyone seeing.

"What are we going to do now, Sei-kun?" You ask, still pressed against the teen.

"Well we are already wet and you are exposed... To the showers it is for round two." Akashi whispers into your ear, wrapping the large towel around your fully before carrying you bridal style into the mansion.

"W-wait! Sei-kun!" You squirm as the captain just laugh, walking up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"Happy birthday, love."

-

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS, YOU LOVELY CREATURES! ♡ Hahaha. I will be working on requests, don't worry. But this is a small thank you. So, yeah... Thanks!

REQUESTS ARE OPENED! I will not accept all, but put a few in the comments and I'll choose a few. ♡♡♡

Love, Kougou-sama//06.20.2015