[ Imayoshi & Hanamiya ] - Bad boys

"Shoichi, you like attentive girls?" You asked, laughing. "What? So they can focus on you, and only you?" You were walking down the halls of your junior high with your two best friends, Hanamiya Makoto and Imayoshi Shoichi. Hanamiya quietly snickered at your remark while Imayoshi's cheeks burned up.

"It's not like that, (F/N)." He tries to explain, pushing up his black frames.

"H-he just craves attention." Hanamiya adds, lightly chuckling. "Just kidding~."

"Look who is talking." Imayoshi snares back with a grin, intertwinning his fingers behind the back of his head. The three of you were inseperable with all distinct personalities. Surprisingly Hanamiya was always the quiet and shy one out of the group. Imayoshi seemed to get embarassed quite easily, and you? You were never out of ideas to have fun, nor did you run out of energey to do them. The three of you were the ideal group until one day.

[      Time Skip       ]

"He is so good looking..." You sighed, admiring the school's bad boy who was crowded with girls from afar. "I mean, look at him."

"I think we've heard enough." Imayoshi stated, covering the seriousness over with a fake laugh. You gave him a look before turning to Hanamiya who was dying of boredom. "Lets change the topic, shall we? You never told us what you looked for in a boy."

"I like..." you paused, giving it some thought. "bad boys." You smirked, pointing to the male in the school yard who was pushing a male out of the way. Imayoshi and Hanamiya's jaw dropped, looking at the male, then back at you.

"Are you serious?" Hanamiya asked, his eyes focused on you. You nod and he drops back into his seat. "But what about us?" Hanamiya adds, Imayoshi staring attentively at you as well.

"You guys are... too nice... And not that I don't like that! But I prefer bad bo-" You answer, getting interrupted by Imayoshi and Hanamiya, who got up.

"If you wanted a bad boy, you could have asked." Imayoshi grinned, running his fingers through his long hair.

"Just you wait and see." Hanamiya stuck a tongue out at you and chuckled. "Just you wait..."

[ And now look at them in High School. One psychologically toys with your head and the other physically beats you on the court. Haha. ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------