[ Sakurai ] - Don't be sorry l

"Shit! What am I doing in bed with this guy? Sakurai, please... Don't look. This must be a nightmare, right? I mean, I can't actually have done this..." You were frantically panicking in your mind as Sakurai Ryou, your boyfriend of almost a year, stood at the door to your bedroom, staring wide-eyed at you and the male beside you.

"Sumimasen!" He shouts before leaving quickly, slamming the door behind him.  [ Sumimasen means sorry in Japanese, in case you didn't know. ]

[    Next day   ]

After Sakurai left, you kicked the male you slept with out of your apartment room. Regret and guilt ran through you the whole morning. You couldn't even leave your bed without shedding a few tears. Poor Sakurai. As you sat in bed, reflecting on what you've done, you heard a few beeps coming from your phone.

Beep! Beep! New message from Sakurai!

You quickly picked up your phone, reading the message he had sent you. It had consisted of many 'sumimasen' and that was pretty much it. Why on earth was he apologizing though? You decided to get dressed in your (favorite color) sweatshirt that was on the floor and a pair of grey sweats before heading out to find Sakurai at practice.

[    Gym     ]

"(F/N)-chan? W-what are you doing here?" Sakurai caught glimpse of you as you walked into the gym filled with sweaty basketball players in their practice routine.

"Ryou, I just want to say about last night... I'm very s-" Before you could finish your apology, Sakurai had interrupted you with 'sumimasen.' "Ryou, stop apolog-"

"Sumimasen!" He shouted once more, hanging his head. His fists were clenched so hard, they turned dark red, he seemed so stiff. As you took a step closer, you could see tears run down his cheek as he shut his eyes tightly. "S-sum... sumimas..en." He whimpered as Imayoshi commanded the boys to go grab some water outside the gym to give you two some space.

"Stop apologizing, Ryou." You frowned, running towards him to wrap your arms around his toned figure. "Please..." Watching him sob made you cry as well, seeing how much you had hurt him. "I'm the one who should be sorry... A-and I really am, Ryou." You sniffle, trying to swallow down the lump forming in your throat. "I don't know what I was thinking... But I really regret it. I am truly in love with you and I understand if you don't feel the same anymore..." Your voice broke near the end and you rested your head on his shoulder. "P-please forgive me..."

"I really love you too, (F/N)-chan... I forgive you. Sumimas-" Sakurai whispered in your ear before being cut off by you crashing your lips onto his. He was taken by surprise, but later eased into the passionate kiss. He held your waist as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. After the kiss, you and Sakurai just held each other, barely grazing the other's nose and forehead.

"Don't be sorry, Ryou... It is not your fault."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Sakurai is a hard character, I am just gonna put that out there. He is always so apologetic and adorable and ugh... Want to hear a fun fact? If you go on his wikia page and scroll down to trivia, it says that he started basketball because he was inspired by a basketball manga. Isn't that ironic? - I will be taking a small break from fanfiction writing. I will finish those requests though, for sure. But yeah, I have been having a hard time lately, especially losing my semis game in basketball by a basket. So yeah, it takes awhile to recover... So SUMIMASEN! ]

REQUESTS ARE OPENED, but will take a little longer to finish.