[ Aomine ] - Future Plans ( Part three )

In order to understand what is happening, please read [ Aomine ] - Future Plans, along with its part two. And curse you guys for asking for the continuation of this adorable plot.

Years passed since you and your now husband, Aomine Daiki, had made it official during the family gathering at his house. You two were unsure of how to continue the relationship, but you both managed through late night Skype calls and frequent visits. He finished his education and ended up getting sponsored to play professional basketball for Team Japan alongside with his friends; Kagami Taiga, Murasakibara Atsushi, and from time to time, Kise Ryouta. They attended your wedding too, along with the rest of the GOM who decided to seek a different future which consisted of taking over a family business, becoming a doctor, and teacher. As for you, you also finished school and became a (dream job). It was hard with all the studying, but you did it. You moved back to Japan and settled there to be near family with Aomine. You two decided to take a break to spend more time at home with each other and your royal baby.

"Daiki, stop sneaking kisses! What if (daughter's name) sees?" You quietly scold your husband playfully as you set the timer for the chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Aomine was always one to be daring, sneaking kisses and ass grabs here and there even when your daughter was born. He was the same, except much more responsible and protective. 

"Fair enough, is her bedroom door even open? It better be." He asked, his arms still wrapped around your waist. After giving birth to your child, your hips began more round and curvy. Not that it was a bad thing. You looked good in jeans and Aomine certainly noticed.

"I believe so. It doesn't matter though." You respond and he drops his arms to walk to the end of the staircase. He tilts his head up and squints, trying to peer at your daughter's bedroom. "Stop being so nosy, Daiki." You snicker, striding to his side.

"I told her to keep the door open." Aomine muttered under his breath, causing you to shake your head while laughing.

"She is five, Daiki. She is just a child." You reply, stepping back into the kitchen to check on your cookies. You hear Aomine click his tongue before jogging up the stairs and to what you assume, (daughter's name)'s bedroom door. You roll your (E/C) eyes as you hear two loud knocks on her door, knowing that your overprotective husband was going to interrupt your daughter's play date. You stand in the kitchen and listen to Aomine scolding your daughter about keeping the door open, then your daughter's screams about how he was a villain.

"Don't make me give you a noogie, kid!" You quickly run up to the bedroom after hearing your daughter shriek, only to find Aomine on the floor with your daughter's small male playmate on top of Aomine. "(Daughter's name)! Get back here!" A chuckle escapes your mouth as your daughter runs passed you and down the stairs with her tiara practically hanging onto its dear life. You watched your husband struggle with the young blond boy who attempted to stab the blue-haired adult male with his purple paper sword before following after your daughter.

"What did I say, Daiki?" You lean against the door frame, staring down at the professional basketball player who was defeated by the little knight. "You remember what happened when we were disturbed." You add, scoping the pink room filled with rainbow unicorns and crayon-drawn family portraits.

"Tch." Aomine sits up, dusting off his back before standing. "Yeah, yeah. I practically tackled your mom." He says with a proud smirk as he kisses the top of your head. "I worry about her, you know? She is growing up so fast and-"

"Awe, since when did Daiki really care?" You tease causing a red hue to spread along the tanned male's cheeks as he averts his dark blue eyes from you. "I get scared too. But I know she won't go anywhere for awhile, especially since you are her father. She wouldn't leave you that fast." You reassure him, pulling him into a long hug. You smile into his chest as his chin rest on the top of your head.