[ Murasakibara ] - A dream come true ( Part two )

Please read "[ Murasakibara ] - A dream come true" to understand what is happening in this one-shot. Also, I am quite upset with the comments regarding the first part of this one-shot. I understand it is not as fluffy or happy, but please do not take miscarriages lightly; especially one that was caused by an incident that could have been prevented. Thank you. MATURE CONTENT

Dedicated to:

@Yza_Colinz

@Erasyamaten

@ItssTada

@Taintednotbroken

@xoxoBorn2Rockoxox

Oh gosh, your guys' names though are the cutest, yet hardest things though.

-

"How are you feeling now, (F/N)?" The doctor Kureo had walked in, a clipboard in his rubber-covered hands. "Or would you like me to call you Mrs. Murasakibara?"

"Fine. And please, call me by my first name." You reply, playing with your lumpy cup of (Favorite color) jelly.

"Ah yes, of course." Kureo had nodded, writing a few things down.

It has been a week since the agonizing incident, and you had finally been able to accept the fact that you no longer held a baby in you, and that is was definitely gone. You couldn't help but feel awful, each day seemed longer than the one before. When they said it would get easier, they obviously lied. Plus, your husband wasn't found during those previous days. He just... left you.

Knock! Knock!

You quickly directed your gaze at the door to find your mother at the doorway. She gave you a soft smile filled with pity behind it as she walked closer to you, putting a small basket of all your favorite snacks on a table beside your bed. "Hello sweetheart." She greeted you, kissing the top of your forehead.

"M-mom... What are you doing here? I-I didn't even call ye-"

"You didn't need to. A small birdy- actually make that a rather large birdy- had told me. How are things?" She asked, smoothing out your (H/C) hair.

"I lost a... My baby is gone, Mom." You struggle saying over the lump forming in your throat. "I wanted to be a mother so much!" You wrap your arms around her, hugging her tightly while your face was buried in the crook of her right shoulder.

"I..." She left out a big sigh, "I know, sweetie." Your mother said in a soothing voice as she patted your back. "You would have made a great mother. Actually, you will make a great mother." She let go of you, cupping on of your cheeks with her warm hand. "Things happen and yes, it will be painful. But you have to move on and keep going. Don't let this be the reason you can't keep living life to it's fullest, honey. You're strong and I'm sure Atsushi did not mean to hurt you."

"Wait, how do you know Atsu-kun was... the reason...?" You wipe your watery eyes with your hands.

"Well, he came to me right after you apparently kicked him out of the room; said he was out of options. Now, you know I don't like Atsushi, but this boy... He really cares for you, even I can tell. He feels absolutely horrible about it, and it is eating at him too." She frowned, shaking her head slightly. You find a smile slowly forming on your face, hearing your mom's approval of Murasakibara.

All the good memories of you and him began to flood your mind. The way he would always rest his chin on your head when you two watched chick-flicks that you chose and forced him to watch, which he did just for you. Or when you were craving snacks at 5:00 in the morning, and he would go out just to get you it... Those were the good times. 

"But I know he loves you very much." Your mother continued, "And I know you still love him very much, and I am 100% certain you don't want to carry out with that divorce." The word divorce snapped you out of nostalgia, and you quickly panicked.

"Oh my god! The divorce! I.. I said I wanted to divorce him! Mom! What if he actually carries through with it? Where is he now?" You frantically ask your mom who smirks back at you.

"Well, that's where I come in. Doctor Kureo there, won't let you go. But as a mother, I know what you need more. So... Get dressed, I'm going to sneak you out." Your mother whispered as she stuck a thumbs up at you, and gave you a wink. You quietly squealed with excitement, quickly running into the bathroom to change.

[ Time Skip ]

"Mom, what are we doing at my house? Isn't he at work?" You questioned her, getting out of the (Favorite car). You see your mother, still seated in the car. "Aren't you coming?"

"Honey, this is your fight. As your mother, I am here for support. I mean, I did sneak you passed the security which was HARD WORK, let me tell you." She chuckled before shooing you to enter the house without her. "I know you can do it! Everything will be fine, I promise!" She raised a fist in the air, shooting you a determined smile. "Now go!" You nod, turning to walk up the stairs leading you to the front door of your home.

"Hello?" You called out, turning the knob that wasn't locked.

"W-Welcome home!~" Murasakibara stood there, holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. He had a hard time staring you in the eyes, and he was definitely very fidgety. "I made your favorite (Favorite cake) cake, and it is in the f-fridge right now." He tried smiling, but the bags under his eyes were telling something different.

"T-thank-" You quickly run to the purple-haired giant, wrapping your arms around him tightly. "I'm sorry, Atsu-kun! I don't want a divorce, I was just so..."

"I don't want to divorce (F/N)-chin either." Murasakibara said, hugging you back even tighter. "I love (F/N)-chin and I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or the baby..." He frowned, teardrops flowing down his cheek. "I was scared that I would lose you (F/N)-chin."

"You won't lose me, Atsu-kun." You reassure him, wiping his tears away with your hand. "I promise." You place a kiss on his lips, and he lifts you up by the waist. You wrap your legs around him, your hands intertwined behind his neck.

"Oh... I asked Aka-chin if he could help us... And he said okay." Murasakibara brings up, nudging foreheads with you. "I just wanted to support us by myself, but I couldn't even do that. I'm not fit to be a father." He let out a big sigh, a frown appearing on his face once again.

"No, you will be a good father Atsu-kun. I just know it." You smile, "Perhaps we just need to... try again?" You bite the bottom of you lip, smirking at him.

"Mm, okay (F/N)-chin~" He nods, carrying you up the stairs your guys' bedroom for an extra long "make-up" night.

[ Outside the house ]

"Bedroom lights are on..." Your mother squinted from the car outside. "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" She cheered, talking through the phone with your father. "We'll have another grandchild on its way soon, don't you worry. Hehe."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I honestly didn't know how to go from the first one-shot. It was supposed to be an angst one-shot that stayed that way, but you know what? I like the idea of them getting back together. AND Murasakibara learning to control his little temper and know that it fine to get help when needed. Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting. I think I'm never going to attempt a harder topic again.

Check out my tumblr: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

Requests are closed