[ Kagami ] - Ao?

"Kagami, be more quiet!" You harshly whisper at the dark red-haired teenage boy climbing into your room through your white framed window.

"Sorry, jeez. It's hard climbing into a window, you know!" He replies back with an equivalent tone. You couldn't blame the boy though. Your room was the the second floor, and the only thing he could use without leaving a trace behind was the large oak tree that partially covered your view of the silent neighborhood. This task itself was already hard, but imagine trying to do this at midnight. Which meant the sky was pitch black, and there was only the moon that faintly lit the street and homes.

"Careful..." A quiet whimper escapes your lips as he manages to get over the last obstacle, the windowsill.

"Don't worry about me, (F/N)." Seirin's ace responds with his flashy grin, making you blush furiously at how extremely alluring it was. "Are you sure about this? Aren't your parents gonna freak?" He asks, taking a small hop into your room, failing to land softly. You wince at the loud thump, praying your family didn't hear it.

"It's fine." You answer, but was it really? You knew how strict your parents were, but nonetheless, you pursued your own interests behind their backs whether they approved of it or not. And it just so happened that you were interested in Kagami Taiga, your boyfriend? Or something like that. Perhaps friends with benefits, you two never really put a label on it yet.

"I missed you." You feel Kagami's warm breath on your ear lobe as his large hands press against the sides of your toned feminine hips. You chuckle, returning the embrace by locking your fingers behind the neck of the male, allowing it to brush against his nape.

"I missed you too." You reply, crashing your lips onto his out of pure lust and passion. You felt the corners of his lips curve up as your tongue and his danced for dominance, his easily winning over yours. Kagami was perfect. He was tall and built, he played basketball (which just so happened to be your favourite sport), he was foreign, he was in your grade and attended a different school. Attending a different school was a bonus, which meant your family could never suspect anyone and if they did, they would search your school... To find no one. You truly were a mastermind. You tug at the teen's college, signalling that you need to breath which he obliges, allowing you to gasp for some air.

"Man, basketball takes up so much time. We're gonna play your school next," Kagami chuckles dryly, and you smile seeing his eyes light up at the topic of basketball. "There is this one guy on your team that I'm gonna defeat!" He says quite loud, forgetting the crucial fact that you two were practically lovers hiding. You shush him, reminding him to keep his loud mouth down before your parents heard.

"Kagami..."

"Sorry. I just get really excited because this guy, he just-" Your eyes widen, as well as Kagami's as you two hear the door of your bedroom slam open. You turn your head to see a large black figure growling.

"Tch, god damn (F/N)!" You frown, trying to cover Kagami behind you, obviously failing due to his big figure. "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Brother..."

"Ahomine!?" Kagami shouts behind you and your brother steps into the light, revealing the grey sweat and black muscle tee on him. Not to mention his wide eyes to see Kagami's arms around your waist.

"Bakagami!?" Aomine yells, and you shush them both to lower their voices.

"Wait, you two know each other?" You question, stepping away from Kagami.

"He is the guy I've been telling you about." Kagami points to the scowling teen, "how do you know him?"

"I should be asking that to (F/N), my little sister! How the hell do you know this bastard?" Aomine returns the gesture at Kagami as they both stare at you.

"I'm only younger by 4 minutes, Daiki. And I met Kagami at Maji burger. We just hit it off and..."

"(F/N), isn't your last name Ao?" Kagami scratches the back of his nape, cursing under his breath at the presence of his nemesis, Aomine Daiki.

"It's Aomine. Aomine (F/N). I say Ao to shorten it." You sheepishly reply, "but I hope that doesn't change the way you feel about me." You frown, and the teen sighs.

"It doesn't."

"Well I don't like it." Aomine grunts, grasping your wrist to pull you behind him. "You better not see (F/N) ever again, or you'll regret it."

--
A/N: I love this idea! Hahaha. There will be a part 2, so don't worry. Sorry about the semi-hiatus. I am back!

Oh my god, the convention was super fun. I pulled an all nighter to finish Jason, Suzuya's quinque and it came out wonderful! Like gorgeous, hahaha. I saw the cutest Sousuke Yamazaki too. He actually looked like Sousuke, and I swear to god, his height was perfect too. I managed to get a selfie with him, and he had to bend so much that he ended up taking the picture for the two of us. Hahaha. Seriously! I can't get him out of my head. >> Curse me. Overall, 10/10. Besides the fact that people kept telling me my black wig for Suzuya was supposed to be white when I COSPLAYED SUZUYA FROM TOKYO GHOUL:RE! WHO HAS BLACK HAIR! Gaaaah!

Find me that Sousuke again pleaaaase, Kougou-sama//08.11.2015
Seriously, he is some fine stuff.