[ Kasamatsu ] - You're still human ll

"Yukio?" You walk into the locker room, seeing your boyfriend sitting at the end of the bench alone. "Ah, there you are." You walk closer to him, only to see his head hung low with a towel draped over it. "Yukio?" You quickly kneel in front of him, your hands on his knees.

"We... We were so... close." You can hear the strain in his voice as he overcomes the large lump that formed in his throat. "Just 1 point..." His eyes were holding back the tears that you could see forming in his eyes. "We could have won, (F/N)..." Kasamatsu slow stares deep into your (E/C) orbs. "I just-" He couldn't finish his sentence since the lump in his throat had already grown.

"Yukio, it is fine. There is no one here but me, you don't have to act strong and tough anymore. You're still a human under the senpai and captain reputation." You attempted to comfort him in your best soothing voice. Surprisingly, he pulled you closer, burying his head in the crook of your shoulder. At first you were taken back, but later eased up, stroking the back of his head. "There, there..."

"I wanted to win so bad!" Kasamatsu cried, grabbing the back of your sweater tightly until he was white-knuckled. "I thought I worked hard enough to win!" He continued as you could feel your sweater getting damp from his tears. "I thought we could win. As a team..." He let out small breathy chuckles.

"Hey, your journey hasn't ended yet though." You lightly whisper into his ear, rubbing your forehead gently on the side of his head. "You still have a game for bronze. That's still worth fighting for." He sniffles, lifting his head off of your wet shoulder. "I mean, we can't have our brave and strong captain breaking now, can we? Kaijo still needs a leader to guide them to that bronze." You give him a soft smile as he just stares at you, his jaw slightly opened.

"Hah.. I guess you're right, (F/N)." Kasamatsu straightens his back, his head slightly tilted at the ceiling. "Someone has to keep Kise in check too." You nod, grinning at him. "Ah. Thank you (F/N). I really needed that." He drops his head to look at you, pulling your head in to give you a passionate kiss. You bring your hands back to cup his cheeks, savoring the warm, steamy kiss from him. You two disengage lips, gasping for air.

"Now let's get out of this stinky locker room and go get some food." You propose as you stand up, straightening your skirt out. Kasamatsu nods as he gets up to wrap an arm around your waist. "And Yukio? In my opinion, you played an amazing game." You peck his cheek as the two of you leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]: I needed this. I saw the latest episode of KnB and let me tell you, I cried watching Kaijo lose. And then it hit me. Kasamatsu Yukio. What about him? He is also so composed and sturdy for his team mates to reply on, but this captain and senpai needs someone to nurture him too! ;-; Anyways, I am also excited for next week's episode. TEIKO ARC BEGINS! Haha.]

REQUESTS ARE OPENED