[ Akashi ] - Only you ( Part one )

"Sei-chan!" You giggle, waving to your red-haired boyfriend. He waved back to you as you quickly ran towards him.

"Have you come to watch another game of ours, (L/N)?" He asked, straightening his Teiko jacket.

"Of course." You reply, giving him a light peck on the cheek. For awhile you just stare into his beautiful red eyes, admiring how handsome, smart, and talented he was. "I'll let you get back to your practice before the game. Good luck Sei-chan!" You laugh once again, skipping away from him.

[ At the Game ]

"Lets go Teiko, here we go!" You cheer along with the massive crowd around you on the bleachers, and above you on the balcony. Akashi had swiftly passed two opponents, causing them to fall with a behind-the-back crossover. "Yes! Sei-chan!" You scream, throwing your fist in the air, almost hitting your best friend in the face. The game ended and Teiko won, 97 - 31.

"Congradulations Sei-chan." You run up to him, jumping into his arms. He embraces your hug, before letting you go.

"-chan? Still?" Akashi replied, a genuine smile pasted on his face. You nod, as you two lightly brushed each others' fingers against the others'. "Only you can call me that then, (L/N)." He drops a kiss on your forehead before intertwining fingers with you.

"Only me. No one else." You blush at the special treatment you were given.

"Just you." He leads you out of the gym, "forever."

[ Time Skip ]

"Guess what, (L/N)?" Akashi sat beside you during lunch.

"What?" You ask, poking a meatball on your plate with a fork.

"I became captain today." He replies, stabbing the meatball with his fork. "Now ah." He demands, and you open your mouth, allowing him to place the meat ball in your mouth.

"That's great, Sei-chan!" You answer after swallowing the meatball. "I'm really happy for you." You try to stab at another meatball for him, failing to do so.

"Thank you." He picks his fork up once again, "How about I feed you for the rest of lunch?"

[ Time Skip ( A few months ) ]

It was awhile since Akashi had become captain. They had won their second national championship title, looking forward to their third consecutive win. But you noticed that as the months passed, something happened to your sweet, kind boyfriend... He was more...

"(F/N)." Akashi called you, and you were quite surprised he called you by your first name now.

"Yes, Sei-chan?" You answer, picking up your bag off of the gym floor.

"It is Seijuro." He replies, a serious look pasted on his face.

"B-but, it was my thing to call you Sei-cha-"

"Silence. I order you to call me Seijuro." He interrupted you, irritating you a bit.

"Did you just interrupt me?" You questioned, walking closer to him. A eerie tense feeling filled the air between you two.

"I merely told you to call me Seijuro." He stated, straightening his Teiko jacket. "Now shall we get going?"

"Y-yeah..." You frown, linking arms with him to head to the limo waiting for the two of you. "Of course, Seijuro."

[ Time Skip ]

"I told you to not disobey me. And what did you decide to do?" Akashi quickly swung a pair of scissors at the frantic male who luckily dodged by a centimeter.

"Seijuro! What are you doing!?" You shout, running to the boy's aid. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?" You ask the boy who quickly nodded, then ran out of sight. "Seijuro, what was that?"

"I was teaching him a lesson." He shrugs, dropping the pair of scissors.

"Teaching him a lesson? You almost hurt him!"

"He needed a punishment for disobeying me, (F/N). You understand how it is." Akashi stared straight at you, his red and yellow? Since when did he have a yellow eye? He had two red eyes did he not?

"Seijuro... What happened to you?" You slowly back away from him.

"What do you mean? I am the same Akashi Seijuro, of course." He gives you a wide grin which gives off an unsettling feeling.

"No... You are not the Akashi Seijuro that said he would be with me forever. That made me and exception. You're different." You spat out at him, "It's over." You call out, angering him.

"You are truly going to regret that decision, (F/N)." He drops his grin, glaring at you.

"I don't think so..." You turn your back at Akashi, running away from him in fear.

[ Time Skip ( High School Years ) ]

After you confrontation with your now, ex-boyfriend, you haven't seen him since. You decided it was better that way. His personality switch scared you and it was definitely NOT the Akashi Seijuro you fell in love ever since you two met in grade 4. Teiko's basketball team, once again, took the championship title. But obviously you didn't go to watch it. Not far after that, graduation came and sooner or later, you were going to high school. Which just happened to be the top ranked high school in Kyoto.

"Gah! This school is so nice!" You press your palms on your cheeks, admiring the school in front of you. "The colors remind me of Teiko too! Blue and white." You say to your best friend who was too occupied with checking out boys passing by, especially an orange-haired one.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go get that boy's name. See you at the welcoming ceremony, okay?" She waves good-bye to you before rushing to the boy.

"Jeez..." You shake your head, unsatisfied with the way she was pulled in by boy's so fast. You had only been with one boy in the past, which happened to end in a disaster. "Now where do I go..." You scope the area, hoping to find a familiar face.

"Lost, are you?" A recognizable voice asked behind you as you turned to face them.

"Seijuro?"

"Mhm."

-------------------------------------------

A/N: I had this idea for SO long. Like you have no idea. Sorry for the multiple time skips, but I wanted to show how close you were with him before the drastic change in personality. Hahaha. I hope this was good though. Part 2 comes out... sometime... Yeah!

Check me out on tumblr at: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

REQUESTS ARE OPENED! AND FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME!