[ Murasakibara ] My hero

"Muk-kun, what are you doing?" You giggle, staring at the rather large purple-haired boy hiding under your sheets.

Murasakibara was your childhood friend. You two have been beside each other for the longest time, and afraid you'd ruin your friendship, you never confessed even though you had feelings for him since the day you met him. It killed you inside not to be his girlfriend, but it was better his best friend than nothing. "You know I can still see you, right?" He still wouldn't answer, you could see his box of pocky sticking out of the sheets and you decide to tip toe closer to the bed.

"Muk-kun..." You mutter under your breath, snatching the box of pocky from right under him. "Aha!" You raise the box high above your head, both arms shot up high. As you were laughing and blowing kisses to the imaginative praise from stealing the pocky, Murasakibara rose from the bed. The blanket wrapped around his shoulders and his large wide hands, reaching at you.

"(F/N)-chin... Why are you being so mean~?" He frowned, slumping his shoulders. "Ne- I didn't do anything wrong! Muro-chin gave me that.~" You were surprised that he actually got up. He grabbed you, pulling you into him.

"Oh no! The monster has taken me in!" You mocked, trying to escape his grasp, but instead was pulled in even closer. As you fell onto the bed, Murasakibara lifted you into his arms, wrapping the blanket around you as well. There you two sat on the bed, you on his lap, holding his pocky.

"I am no monster, (F/N)-chin... You are the monster, stealing my precious strawberry pocky. Next thing I know, you'll steal my Maimbo~!" He puffed, resting his chin on the top of your head. You giggle, resting back into his firm chest, embracing his warmth around you.

"But monsters are scary..." You say, staring up at him.

"(F/N)-chin is a pretty monster, that is why you aren't scary... Unless they get you mad, then you become very scary.~" Murasakibara replies, wrapping his arms around you tighter. You quickly shift your body, making it more comfortable. Your knees were bent and your arms wrapped around your knees. Murasakibara had his arms wrapped around you, but only this time, he was at your side.

"Well thank you Muk-kun." You say, flashing your teeth at him. "But I am no monster now." You laugh, opening the pocky box. In the corner of your eyes, you can see Murasakibara eying the box in your hands. "Don't worry, I won't eat it all by myself." You assure him, taking a stick out of the box and placing the tip in your mouth. "I just wan- to p-pway de pwocky game.." You attempt to say with the pocky in your mouth. You get on your knees, facing Murasakibara. "Pwease...!" You try poking the stick in his mouth.

"Okay (F/N)-chin, but this is because I want the pocky.~" He brings his face closer to yours, inserting the other end of the pocky stick into his mouth. You place your palms on his shoulders, balancing yourself as you feel Murasakibara's hands grasp your hip. "Whadda we do~?" He asks, his half-opened purple eyes staring intensely into your (E/C) eyes.

"We just chomp at de pwocky stick until we are cwose, whoever takes the pwocky out of 'dere mouth fwirst lwoses." You explain, begin to chomp at the pocky stick. As you take small bites, you notice at the end, Murasakibara was taking rather large bites. Your faces began to come close until the tip of your nose was touching his. A dark blush appeared on his pale face, and you too, could feel your face heating up. "G-give up Mwuk-kun, I won't lwet woo win." You stammer, hoping he'll take the pocky out of his mouth. Instead he bites more off, until you could practically feel his warm breath on your skin. "L-last c-hance Mwuk-k...-!" Before you could finish, Murasakibara pressed his lips against yours, his tongue swirling in your mouth. You could feel the small pocky piece swim between you two, slowly dissolving. He pulled your hips closer, causing you to fall, your back pressing on the soft bed. Murasakibara was on top, continuing to kiss you. He raised his face, barely hovering over yours, he caught his breath. As for you? You were gasping for air. A sly smile was pasted on Murasakibara's face as he rested his head beside yours face down. His body covering yours. "Muk-kun..." You whispered, wrapping her arms around his large torso. "You knew... Didn't you... How to play...?" You could hear light chuckling beside you. "You monster!" You softly shouted, burying your face in his chest. He raised his head to look at you, and reached for another pocky.

"Ne-? I was saving you from the monster.~" He replies, his purple hair draping down.

"What monster?" You questioned, curious about his answer.

"Muro-chin said that when people have never kissed anyone they are more mean and tense because they are lonely and uptight... Something like that. Therefore... I saved you from being a monster! I am a hero...~" Murasakibara replied happily as he smiled at you. You couldn't help but giggle at his adorable response.

"Then please thank Himuro for teaching you that." You say, placing a hand behind his head, pulling him in for another kiss. "And yes...you are a hero... My hero."