[ Kise and Kuroko ] - An eye for an eye

"(F/N)-cchi! I have some big news for you!" Kise ran up to you, hugging you. You giggled, embracing the blonde's hug.

"What, Kise-kun?" You smiled as he let go of you.

"I can't tell you yet. I have practice right now, so can we hang out afterwards? I just want you to be the first person I told." Kise asks, his eyes filled with eagerness. You nod and he does a small fist pump in the air before running back into the gym. As you turned the corner, you saw a bluenette sitting on a bench nearby.

"Kuroko-kun?" You call out, walking closer to take a seat next to him. "What seems to be wrong?" You frown as he stares at the ground.

"Nothing, (F/N). I just don't feel good." Kuroko answers, looking up at you, then back at the ground.

"Something is obviously wrong." You give him a small poke. "You can tell me, you know." You gently rest your head on his shoulder, enjoying the light breeze brushing your face.

"It is just that Kise-kun took my starting position on the team." Kuroko explains making you pop your head up-straight. No wonder Kise-kun was so happy... He must have wanted to tell you that he became a starter... "It makes me angry since I was his mentor too."

"Kuroko-kun... Just work harder and keep practicing! I'm sure you'll be a starter once again in no time. I believe in you!" You try to cheer him up, and surprisingly, it works. He nods, getting off the bench.

"Arigato, (F/N). I will do my best." Kuroko clenches his fist before disappearing around the corner to join the practice going on.

[      After Practice     ]

"(F/N)-cchi!"

"(F/N)."

You turn to see the blonde and bluenette looking at each other as they both called out for you. "Y-yes, Kise-kun? Kuroko-kun?" You answer, breaking their intense stare.

"I'll speak first. Would you like to go get a milkshake at Maji burger?" Kuroko asks, giving you a soft smile.

"She can't! She said she was going to hang out with me after practice today." Kise-kun quickly retorted, jogging over to your side. "Isn't that right, (F/N)-cchi?" He pouts, throwing an arm over your shoulders.

"That is correct." You nod to Kise's question, seeing Kuroko turn to walk away. "B-but! Kuroko-kun, you are free to join us! I would love a milkshake." You invite him, running to stop him from walking away.

"Are you serious, (F/N)-cchi?" Kise whines, following behind you.

"I am, Kise-kun." You look up at him as he walks by your side that wasn't taken by Kuroko. "Yikes! I forgot my phone on the bench back there. I'll run and get it. You two go ahead without me, I'll catch up." You shove your bag into Kise's arms, running back to get your phone. The two boys stood there, watching you shrink as you ran further away from from them before turning the corner.

"So Kuroko-cchi..." Kise stares down at Kuroko, throwing your bag over his right shoulder.

"I won't lose (F/N) to you." Kuroko states, clneching his fists.

"Just like how you thought you would lose your starting spot to me, right?" Kise scoffed.

"Think about it like this, Kise-kun. You got the starting spot, now I get (F/N). An eye for an eye." Kuroko answered back before seeing your tiny figure appear, waving your phone in the air.

"Sorry that took awhile!" You smile, suddenly dropping your grin to an unsure look. "What happened while I was gone? The space between you two is so tense..." You lightly chuckle before the three of you headed to Maji burger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: I had two scenarios for Kuroko and Kise, but I chose this one. Ah, don't mind though. I'll probably write the other one later on if I don't forget it though! Haha. Have you seen these two in the latest episode... Kise's perfect copy... Damn. ]