[ Kuroko ] - Like dog, like owner l

"Gaah!" You screamed as a dog had jumped onto you when you crouched down to pick up a dollar you dropped. The dog seemed to like you, a lot. Your scream turned into giggles as the dog kept licking your face.

"Ah, Gomen. Nigou must really like you." You hear, looking up to see a blue-haired boy standing in front of you.

"I guess he does." You laugh, trying to calm the dog down. "I am assuming this dog is yours?"

He nods, pulling Nigou into his arms. You stand up, dusting off your skirt. "Yes, he is mine." He gently puts Nigou down onto the pavement. "I am Kuroko, by the way." He states, offering his hand out. "And you are?"

"(F/N). Nice to meet you, Kuroko." You smile, accepting the handshake. As you let go, Nigou has seemed to taken a liking of you and decided to sit in between your feet that were spread apart. "Haha."

"Nigou must really be interested in you." Kuroko says, giving a gentle smile. "Just like his owner." Kuroko states, signaling Nigou to come towards him as they both walked away.

It took you awhile to figure out that he was talking about himself and you... Your cheeks burned as you stood there, frazzled. As you looked up to see them, Kuroko turned slightly, waving good bye to you before turning the corner.

------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Kuroko is a hard one since I don't really like him... Not that I hate him! But... I'll just end it there. I hope you enjoyed it? ]