[ Himuro ] - Always l

"Tatsuya... Are you in here?" You peeked into the large gym, only to find Himuro Tatsuya practicing. "What are you doing here? It is late, you know..." You step into the gym, making your way to him. "Taiga is waiting for us at Maji Burg-"

"I am not going." Himuro interrupted, shooting a three pointer. You sigh, chucking your school bag on the bleacher beside Himuro's bag.

"What are you talking about? I haven't seen Taiga in ages, Tatsuya... Remember? Just like old times in America. I heard Alexandra was going to come too if she was free..." You began to drift off into nostalgia of when the three of you hung out in America almost everyday together.

"I said I am not going." Himuro stated again, bringing you back to reality.

"What is your problem, Tatsuya? We have been arranging this for awhile." You ask with a cold tone present on your voice. Himuro doesn't bother to reply, nor look at you. "Hey! Tats-" Himuro wrapped your wrist tightly, looking you deep in the eyes. You were shocked.

"(F/N), I said I am not going. If you want to see your dear Taiga, then go without me. He is obviously more important to you!" Himuro threw your wrist down, letting it fall to your side. He turned his back on you, picking up the basketball to shoot once again.

"Why are you acting this way? If Taiga was more important, wouldn't I have left already? But instead I came here to get you, and what do I get in return? Yelled at!" You shout, stomping to the bleachers to grab your bag. "You know what? Maybe I should have chose Taiga instead. It probably isn't too late." Tears began to stream down your face.

"... You chose me over Taiga?" Himuro muttered under his breath, looking down at the orange ball.

"I did..." You sniffle, trying to hide the fact you were crying. Before you knew it, arms began to wrap around you, holding you tight. Your back was pressed against his chest, his forehead rested on your shoulder.

"T-thank you." He whispers in your ear, holding you tighter. "Thank you so much." His voice strains, saying that as tears began to form in his eyes. "I just thought..."

"You thought I picked Taiga. But Tatsuya, I always picked you." You explain, turning around in his grasp. "Always did." You give him a small smile, leaning in to give him a long passionate kiss. As you two run out of breath, you slowly part lips from him. "If you don't want to go, then that's fine. But please... No matter what, I will always be yours." Himuro gives out a light chuckle, grabbing his bag behind you.

"If we don't get going, we'll be late (F/N)." He smiles, grabbing your hand with his free hand. "Thank you again." He stares into your (E/C) orbs.

"No problem, Tatsuya."