[ Human Nigou ] - Really did like you

"Kuroko, since when did you have a twin brother?" You asked the blue-haired teen as you walked into the gym. Kuroko shrugged, looking at you then back at the boy. "How odd. I like what he did with his hair though, the black and white." You smile at Kuroko.

"He appears to be coming this way, (F/N). Would you like to meet him?" Kuroko asked as the other teenage boy jogged over to stand beside you.

"H-hi! I am Nigou! What is your name?" Nigou... What a familiar name.

"Nice to meet you, Nigou." You offer out your hand as he stares at it in bewilder. "Hmm..?"

"(F/N), practice is starting. Please show him around." Kuroko lightly bowed before running towards Kagami who seemed slightly- really afraid of Nigou. You nod and grab Nigou's hand gently, showing him how to shake your hand.

"Like that. It is a way of greeting." You smile at the boy, staring into his pale blue eyes that resemble Kuroko. "I am (F/N)."

"That is a really pretty name!" He beams up in return, shaking your hand with much enthusiasm.

"T-thanks..." You sheepishly giggle, blushing at his overly excited attitude.

"You're really cute too!" He adds, making you blush even more.

"(F/N)! Stay away from that thing!" You hear Kagami shout, pointing at Nigou. "He has this aura... Hey! Stay bac-!" Kagami continued before Nigou began to chase him with open arms. You chuckled, walking over to Kuroko who was sipping from his water bottle.

"I guess he really did like you." Kuroko said before walking away to separate Kagami and Nigou.

( Do you guys get the reference? In Kuroko's one shot - Like dog, Like owner, Nigou seems to really like you... Get it? Get it? Nevermind.)

--------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: I tried to write a human Nigou but it was really hard... Sorry, if it isn't that good. >< ]

REQUESTS ARE OPENED