[ Aomine ] - Future Plans

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην tsukixx

"Stay quiet, (F/N)!" The young blunet shushed you, sitting up to take a peek out of the self-made fort made up of chairs and a variety of blankets. You were only 5 years old and your friend, Aomine Daiki, just turned 6 last month. Your mother was very close to his, so you came by to his house often. And today, you guys just so happened to be playing castle in the basketball enthusiast's room.

"B-but Daiki, I am scared. I don't want to go home..." You whimper, clutching onto the brave boy's arm, staying behind him.

"Don't worry. I won't let her take you away from me." He turns back to look at you, flashing his signature smile that reassured you. "Now..." The boy turns his head to sneak another peek, only to hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs right outside the door of his bedroom.

"Daiki! I hear her!" You panic and Aomine drops the blanket back down, draping it over the opening.

"Shhh! (F/N)! Geez. Usually Satsuki is the loud one." He turns back to you, clasping a hand over your mouth as you two quickly slip under the extra blankets in the blue and white fort. "Keep quiet." Aomine reminds you before pulling the basketball patterned sheets over yours and his head.

"I know." You reply in a low tone, resting your head on the boy's chest. He just nods and wraps his small arms around you to protect you.

Thump! Thump!

"(F/N), sweetheart? Time to go!" You take a deep breath in, holding it as the footsteps gradually get closer. Aomine's arms tightened and you could see sweat beads forming on his forehead. It was hot under the blanket, but it was better than having to part from your 'prince.'

"Daiki, I think this is the end." You murmur to him, taking the gold with speckled gems tiara off your head. "The monster is coming..."

"I said, I wouldn't let her take you. That's a promise, Princess (F/N)." He replies and you two jump, hearing the door slam open. You could hear his heart beat quicken as each second passed with the supposed monster in the room.

"(F/N). It is time to leave, dear." Your mother sweetly summons you, chuckling at the lop-sided fort before her.

"What do we do, Sir Daiki?" You frown, tilting your head to get a good look at the determined boy who was deep in thought.

"I know what to do." He states, the atmosphere suddenly becoming tense and heavy. Aomine, without a moment of hesitation, kicks off the blanket and grabs his plastic sword before running out of the refuge. "You can't have her!" You hear him yell outside, and you slightly move the hanging blanket to the side to see. Your mother grins at Aomine, then looks at you.

"(F/N). Let's go." She nicely demands and the blunet turns to look at you with wide eyes.

"Princess..." He mouths, "ESCAPE! RUN!" Aomine quickly screams after, bear hugging your mother as they both fall over. You hesitate a bit before kicking your legs from under you to push yourself up. You run pass the clump that consist of a struggling Aomine and your mother, almost tripping down the stairs face first.

"Not this again, (F/N)!" You are startled to hear your mom groaning. By now, you can tell that she finally got the small blunet off of her and that she is coming after you.

"(F/N)! She is com-Oooph!" Aomine yells, tumbling down the carpet-covered stairs. He lands on the cold tile, his stomach facing the ceiling.

"Honey!" Your mother and his shout, dropping everything to run to Aomine's aid.

"Daiki!" You cry by his side, holding his hand in your petite hands.

"(F/N)... I told you... I was going to protect you..." The injured boy moans, cupping your puffy cheek with one hand. "I..." Aomine wheezes and you lean closer, trying to hear what he has to say. In that moment, it was just you and him; no one else. It was as if you could see the angels above, singing a sweet melody that was about to mark the death of your sweet prince.

"What is it, Daiki?" You sniffle, wet fat tears hitting his tanned face. "Tell me..."

"I... I will always love yo-" Before Aomine could complete his sentence, you feel a hand on the back of your head, pressing you down onto him. In one swift motion, Aomine was merely a centimeter apart from you. Without thinking, he pressed his lips onto yours, embracing it.

"Daiki!" You feel a stinging sensation on the palm of your hand after you parted lips from your prince, or shall I say pervert.

"Owww! What did you do that for!?" Aomine winced, rubbing his cheek with his hand.

"Mom!" You wail and she immediately runs to you, picking you up into her arms. "Daiki! H-he kissed me... Again!" You point at the boy who steadies himself up, grabbing onto the stair railings.

"They do that in movies! We have to do it!" Aomine whines and his toned mother strides behind him, ruffling his short blue hair.

"Daiki. You know (F/N) doesn't like it. You don't have to do it everytime she comes over." His beautiful mother snickers, giving you a sympathetic frown as an apology for her naughty son's behavior.

"But next time, we are going to make a royal baby!" Aomine answers seriously and both adults laugh, causing you and the blunet to stare in confusion.

"Maybe in the future when you two are as old as we are. Not now, (F/N) isn't ready yet." Your mother replies on behalf of you, who was still sobbing on her shoulder.

"T-then.. I shall wait! But (F/N) can only have a baby with me! Okay, (F/N)?" Aomine pouts, walking towards your mother and you. You rub your swollen red eyes and stick your arm out at the boy, offering your picky to him.

"I pinky promise, Daiki." You sniffle again and his eyes immediately light up as he curls his small pinky around yours.

"How adorable." Mrs.Aomine smiles, pulling Aomine into her arms now as he tries to resist.

"Not in front of (F/N), mom..." He groans while you laugh, forgiving your prince of his actions.

"Okay, just one more." She responds, pecking his soft and chubby cheeks. "I need to baby you a little bit more since you are becoming such a big man fast."

"Well I have to! To protect (F/N) and the baby." Aomine squirms out of his mother's grip, pulling your leg to signal you down. Your mother obliges and places you down, giving you two a few moments to say good bye.

"Oh gosh... I can't wait to see them in the future." Your mother chuckles along with his, indulged in their conversation about you and Aomine's future plans together.

"Let's go. I have a treehouse in the back." The blunet mutters, intertwinning fingers with you as you two dash as fast as you possibly could to the backdoor.

"(F/N)! DAIKI! GET BACK HERE!" Both mothers shout, chasing behind you two.

"I love you too, Daiki." You smile, kissing him on the cheek before being lifted to the car.

-

A/N: Elementary love is the cutest, I swear to god. Only because everyone is so innocent and naive... and innocent... Hahaha. ♡♡♡

REQUESTS ARE OPENED, but please remember that I will only be accepting some. So don't get angry at me. D;

All about young love, Kougou-sama//06.22.2015