[ Imayoshi ] - Rise and Shine lll

"I don't want to wake up..." You pout, rolling to your side on your bed.

"(F/N), not this again." Imayoshi chuckled as your back faced him. He rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand before grabbing his glasses off the bedside table. "Come on, rise and shine."

"Nuh-uh." You giggle, turning to snatch his glasses from his hands and putting it on yourself. "I am Shoichi. I am strict and love waking up early on weekends!" You mock him in a deep voice, cracking up near the end as he just smiles at how adorable you are.

"It's the weekend?" He asks, one eyebrow raised. You nod, taking off his glasses. "Hm..."

"How could you not know it was the weekend?" You held the glasses close to your face, squinting into the lens that seemed to blur your vision even more. "Probably because you're so blind.. especially with these glasses!" You hand him his black frames back, still laying on the bed as he sat up to look down on you.

"But without these glasses, I couldn't acknowledge and admire every detail on your beautiful face." He chuckles, bending slightly to peck your forehead. "Especially on this nice morning. The sun is rising still..." He sits up straight as you shift your head onto his lap. "Would you like to go out on the balcony to see it?" Imayoshi asks, running his fingers through your messy (h/c) hair.

"No thanks... Besides, our full window panes give us a beautiful view of the sun rising and I don't feel like moving." You answer, slowly closing your eyes to enjoy the moment with Imayoshi.

"Alright. Maybe just 5 minutes longer in bed, (F/N). But you're going to be the one to make breakfast today." He smirks, giving you another light peck on the forehead before sitting back straight to enjoy the view of the sun rising and his beautiful girlfriend.

"Can we make that 10 minutes?" You ask, giggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: I love writing Imayoshi one-shots. Haha, I love his personality. I don't know why. Hope you enjoyed his one-shot. I would really like something like this. A stress-free morning... Haha. ]

REQUESTS ARE OPENED