[ Murasakibara ] - Good night

An oomph escaped your tinted pink lips as you woke up, your face planted on the floor of your bedroom. You winced at the sudden pain during the impact of hitting the floor, but it wasn't something new. You managed to stand up, your body facing the small bed where your giant boyfriend slept without any problems. A light hum played out of his mouth as his chest heaved up, then down in a gentle pace.

"Shit..." You sighed, watching the red light on your digital clock change to 3:00AM. You let out another groan, unintentionally waking up Yosen's third year center.

"(F/N)-chin, what are you doing up?~" Murasakibara yawned, slowly opening his eyes to see his upset girlfriend cupping the side of her forehead.

"I fell off the bed again. This bed is too small for the both of us, Atsushi." You explain as he sits up, a frown pasted on both of your dim lighted faces. "I don't want to continue falling off the bed every time you sleep over. It's really taking a toll on my body."

"Huh.. I'm sorry~ I'm trying to be smaller." Murasakibara mumbles, making you smile at how adorable he was being.

"I know you try, but you are just really big." Just saying it sounded weird, because it was punny. He was big, and so was his...

"I have a solution, (F/N)-chin~" The purple-haired male snapped you out of your dirty thoughts, or pre-dirty thoughts; it doesn't matter what you call it. You knew where it was leading if he let you continue. You raised an eyebrow, mentally promising to slap yourself if he proposed to go buy a new bed at 3 in the morning.

"What, Atsushi?"

"Here." The male laid down, extending his limbs on the small bed, almost covering every space successfully. You look at him in confusion as you step forward, your pelvis pressing on the edge of the bed. "Now get on top of me~"

"Atsushi!" You jump back, surprised at his erotic request. Luckily it was dark, or else the dark red blush on your face would have shown. "N-not at 3 in the morning! We have school tomorrow!" You stammer. If this were an anime, you could have sworn there would be smoke coming out of your ears at how your mind was completely flustered and disfunctioning at his request.

"Not like that, (F/N)-chin!" The giant whines and you look away in embarrassment. You really were a perverted girl. You obeyed, climbing onto your boyfriend. With his hand pressing on your back, your head met with his rising and falling chest softly.

"Oh.. So you want me to sleep on you?" You whisper and Murasakibara nods, wrapping his arms around your waist to prevent you from falling. "Only like this until I get a new bed, okay? I'll go shop tomorrow." You add, placing a light kiss on his chest before laying on it again.

"Heh~ (F/N)-chin is a pervert though. You thought I wanted to have sex with you~" He replies back in a low tone, a chuckle following after. "If you really want to..."

"Atsushi!" You yelp as his fingers danced along your waist, making you giggle profusely at his tickling. "Go to sleep!" You command with a playful, yet demanding tone.

"Okaaay~" Murasakibara agrees, resting his fingers on the elastic of your cute candy PJ pants. "Good night (F/N)-chin." Your boyfriend adds, kissing the top of your head.

"Good night Atsushi~♡" You reply, slowly dozing off at the pace of his rising and falling chest.

"Mhm~"

--
A/N: I love Murasakibara~♡ I feel bad for him during the extra game because Silver causes him to bleed (I'm gonna cause Silver to bleed), but I know he'll come through and win! Let's go VORPAL SWORDS!

I have a little bed too, Kougou-sama//08.16.2015 ♡♡