[ Imayoshi ] - Not Afraid

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!
Your heart raced in your chest, threatening to jump out at any minute. You held your breath as men in black hoodies, muscle tees, and T-shirts observed you from your head to your (favourite colour) painted toes; analyzing your chest a tad more closer than anything else. "Nee~ She's kinda cute." One of the males cooed, his snagged tooth appearing as a wide smile appeared on his face. Your face goes red, fast. And you focus your gaze on your toes, praying they didn't noticed how flustered you were getting.

"So you said you ran away? Huh?" The larger, more muscular teen amongst them asked, holding his burning cigarette between his thumb and forefinger. You gulped, remembering the harsh and abusive parents you left behind to join this gang that your friend joined months ago, claiming that it was the best.. He only looks at you with inpatient eyes, as the small teen cocks his eyebrows with his head tilted in curiosity. You bite the bottom of your lip hard, almost drawing out blood until you remembered the bright red colour on your lips that you applied earlier. The taste of the lipstick wasn't that bad though. "Well?"

"I did." You answer, and they chuckle. The crowd of males and skimpy females that were heavily tattooed only looked at you with admiration and acceptance.

"A brave one. Don't think you'll get to join us that easy, wait for the big boss." A pretty blonde smiled as she sat in a brunet's lap, allowing his hands to travel around her waist. You recognized her instantly, once you looked passed her heavy black eyeshadow and dark red lips. She was your neighbour's daughter, your friend. He lowered his hands, attempting to grab her bubble butt, only to be slapped straight across the face. The loud sound of skin contact echoed in the room, startling you and a few others.

"You little bi-!" He shouted as he threw the girl onto the floor, her long limbs sprawled all over the checkered tiles. You gasped, running to her side to help her up.

"A-are you okay?"

"What is going on here?" A smooth, rich voice spoke and the room fell silent. The brunet quickly stands, apologizing to what you believed was their big boss. He wasn't that tall, but for sure not short. His figure was almost perfect as the tight black v-neck clung to his torso. His long-ish black hair stuck out and his glasses sat on the bridge of his nose.

"Boss, I am sorry! I didn't mean-" The male frowns, frantically bowing at an incredible pace that astounded not only you, but all the other members as well.

"Shut it, I don't want to hear it." The black-haired male strides closer to you, kneeling down to help the blonde back up onto her black silhouette heels. "Are you okay, dear?" He asked and she nods, running to the bathroom to hide the fat tears falling from her mascara-smudged eyes. You stood there, not knowing what to do. You were the newbie after all. He presses his hands on his knees, hoisting himself up. His thin eyes found his way to you and your heart stops, his stare is so... Intimidating. "And you are?" He furrows his brows, as he folds his arms across his chest, scanning your body.

"She's the new girl, boss." The muscular male from before quickly answered and the megane smiles, dropping his arms back down to his side.

"A new one?" You inhale sharply as his fingers run along your supple and smooth cheek, "What? Are you scared?" He gently tilts your head up with his forefinger under your chin and his thumb on your ruby red lips. You don't answer. Not that you don't want to, but nothing seemed to come out. "I can't have spineless people in my gang." He harshly drops your head down as he turns his heel, his back facing you. You could hear him scoff as he walked back into his room, shutting the door behind you.

"Awwwe. And (B/F/N)-chan said she was cool though..." The snaggle-toothed teen whines, going back to shooting basketballs into the make shift hoop in the hide out with the other males. You looked around you, no one paid anymore attention to you. They went back to what they were doing before, ignoring you. You could feel your chest tighten and your face heat up from being treated like a reject. Well... Technically, you were rejected. The thought that he didn't even give you a minute of his time pissed you off. You couldn't help but cry on the spot.

"H-hey..." A pink-haired girl frowned, cupping one of your shoulders with her decorated hands. Her chest was practically a size or two larger than yours and her figure was breath taking. "Don't cry!" She pulls you aside and into a room, what you assume is the female bedroom. It was large and many beds were placed around the room in a precise order. "Imayoshi-kun is always like that. You didn't speak up." So that is his name, Imayoshi...She leads you to a bed, allowing you to sit on it. The door opens, and you see your friend from before walk in with her eye make-up removed.

"Hi... I heard what happened." She sniffled, plopping on the bed next to you. "Sorry about that, (F/N)." You shake your head, telling her not to think anymore about it.

"(F/N)?" What a pretty name~" The pinkette giggles, grabbing out a tight black dress. "Here put this on." She throws the silky fabric at you and you look at it with confusion.

"Momoi, really?" The blonde tsks, chuckling at your reaction to the short dress.

"Well if she wants to join, she might as well get used to these dresses." 'Momoi' says, gesturing you to put it on quickly. You obey, slipping out of your clothes to slide into the tightly fitted dress. "Okay, so here is the plan..."

--

"It's so dark." You whisper harshly at the giggling girls who pushed you into the Boss's master bedroom.

"Go! Come on!" Momoi whispers back, tip toeing with (B/F/N) back to the female bedroom. The hall way was silent and empty, it wasn't a surprise though... They did make you go at midnight. You take a deep breath, opening the doors to the bedroom.

"Yes?" A groggy deep voice called, and you jump, startled to hear a voice at this time of day. "How may I help you?" Imayoshi asks, turning his bedside lamp on to find you in an exposing tight black dress with your (H/C) in wavy locks and tall heels. "Well, well, well... What do we have here? Didn't I already send you home, scaredy cat?" He mocked you as you pouted your red lips, strutting closer to his bed,

"I-I didn't want to go home," you stutter, still walking closer to him. You could feel his eyes burning through you as you took each step. "And I am not afraid." You were now beside him and he tilts his head up, resting on the bed frame to get a better look at you.

"Is that so?" He chuckles, firmly grabbing your hip to usher you down onto his lap. You obey to prove that you weren't afraid or scared of him. "What has gotten into you?" The black-haired male wraps his arms around your body, feeling every curve with his slim fingers.

"I just really wanted to join." You embrace his every gentle touch on your body, letting out a moan or a whimper whenever he pressed against or near your forbidden hole and chest.

"And waking me up from my sleep was your best idea?" He nibbled on your ear lobe, then down to her neck to suck and bite on your sensitive skin. "Did you want to play, kitten? Or are you scared?" You could feel his sly grin appearing against your skin as you hitched your breath, deciding what to do.

"I told you already, I am not scared." You quickly swing one of your legs to the other side of the amused male, to cradle him.

"Hmmm?"

"But if we play, I am taking control." You coo in his ear, undoing the buttons to his dress shirt one by one. Imayoshi allows you to do so, only focused on pulling your dress up from behind. You press your lips roughly onto the honourable male, fighting for dominance. He overpowered you easily, pulling away to leave a string of saliva connecting you two.

"Bring it, kitten. I'll make you mine.~" Imayoshi playfully threatens, flipping the bottom of your dress up to expose you. "Let's play."

--

A/N: Let's just say, you really became his sweet and precious kitten. ;)

I don't know what I was thinking, summer school is killing me, Kougou-sama//07.02.2015