[ Aomine ] - 1v1 l

"Aomine... Satsuki is sick today and asked me to make sure you go to practice... Please don't make this hard on me." You plead, staring down on the tanned, blue-headed boy laying on the bleachers. He doesn't bother to open up his eyes, he just lays there as if he didn't hear a thing. "Aomine Daiki! You get up this instant and attend practice." You state, your hands on your hips. That should do it, maybe he'll notice how serious your tone is and go to practice.

"(F/N), you are starting to sound like Momoi. It is honestly annoying." He lazily replies, his eyes slowly opening. "Besides, I am in a gym, that should count for something." He grumbles, about to close his dark blue eyes again. You shake him lightly, causing him to widen his eyes. "What?"

"So what you are in a gym? Besides... This is the wrong gym." You sigh, squinting your eyes at his response. "Don't you want to get better?"

"Get better at basketball? I am the best, no one can beat me." He chuckles at your question and adds, "Practicing is a waste of time." You sigh, giving up. You grab a seat near Aomine's head, grabbing out an orange ball from his opened duffle bag. You loved basketball and you were very good at it. You were the captain, the ace, and there were many scouting offers for you in Junior High. But problem was, you weren't allowed to play anymore due to your parents. Apparently it wasn't a very feminine sport nor appealing to watch females play. So they sent you to Tou since it was close to your house, and banished you from playing basketball. You spent your time managing the boys team alongside with Momoi, your best friend, instead.

"You are so full of yourself." You mutter under your breath, dribbling the ball hard in front of you. "You can practice and play basketball, yet you decide to just sit around like a pig." You add, getting off the bleachers to dribble closer to the net. You come to a two foot stop, then jumped up to shoot, the ball swishing into the net. In the corner of your eye, you can see Aomine sit up, his shoulders slouched.

"What is your problem?" He asked, a harsh tone used. He picks his ear with his pinky before getting up to walk closer to you.

"My problem? I desperately want to play basketball, but I can't. As for you, you are able to, yet choose to skip out on practices and sometimes even games! It is so unfair..." Your voice breaks, and you can feel a lump forming in your throat. "It just isn't... Fair." You grab the ball again, shooting it. Aomine seems to notice the sadness in your voice.

"Hey.. Hey, you aren't crying on me, are ya?" He asks, his voice soft and less harsh. He rubs the back of his neck with his hand as he watches you. "Here, don't cry (F/N). Tell you what." He went in to grab your rebound, spinning the bright orange ball on his forefinger. "We'll play 1v1, up to 5. Beat me and I'll go to practice, if I win... I get something of yours." He chucks the ball over his shoulder, and the ball swishes into the net. "Alright? You can have first ball. But let me tell you... I won't go easy." He smirks, getting ready in a defensive stance.

"Please, you mean... I won't go easy on you, Ahomine." You sniffle, a bright grin on your face. You begin to dribble, crossing over in between your legs to get past him. And like he said, he won't go easy on you, he meant it. You two went on for two hours. Shots, after steals, after cross-overs. As the game went on, the gym began to get really hot. You paused the game to take off your sweater and bow, at the same time, Aomine took off his sweater as well. You decided to take a water break, and you glanced at Aomine for just a second to see him button down his shirt, revealing his pecs. Your face burned, and you quickly turned away when Aomine caught you staring.

"Like what you see?" He mocks, laughing after.

"N-no, ew." You reply, your eyes diverted to the floor. "I wouldn't think you're appealing to the eyes even if a gun was pointed to m-my head." You grab the ball, dribbling it to the top of the key. "What was the score again?"

"Uh, 4-3. I am in the lead." He answers, getting in front of you. As you begin to creep closer with the ball, Aomine is guarding you tight. You could feel his chest on your side as you try to get through. He tilts his head closer to you. "And really? If a gun was pointed to your head, you still wouldn't think I was hot?" He teases, whispering in your ear. "Not at all?" A deep red blush formed across your cheeks, and you began to get distracted by Aomine.

"Urm..." You struggle to reply and right before you are able to clear your head Aomine swiftly slides his hand between you and the ball, stealing it from you. He quickly goes in and leaps, slamming the ball in the net.

"Well that was refreshing. No practice for me." He smirks, putting his hands behind his head. You hung your head in defeat, cursing under your breath. You shouldn't have let him get into your heads, nor distract you. "So, I also get something as a prize besides no practice." Aomine adds, looking directly at you. You sigh, looking back at him.

"Alright, no practice and a prize. But nothing too weird though." You eye him, hoping he doesn't ask for another gravure magazine. He just chuckles, walking closer to you. "Well?" You tap your foot, waiting for his response. As he comes closer, his cheek is practically touching yours.

"Your virginity." He whispers, as you suddenly gasp, pushing him away from you. His laughter fills in the empty gym.

"You are so gross!" You shout back, scolding him. He just continues to laugh at your reaction.

"I am just kidding, who would want that?" He smirks as you cross your arms, pouting at him. "But this'll do." He adds, grabbing your head in to his, your lips touching. You feel his hand on your back, pushing you closer. At first you are unable to move, but slowly you get into it, closing your eyes and enjoying the kiss. He slowly backs up, pressing his forehead on yours. You can feel the hot breaths escape his lips, warming your skin. A wide grin is pasted on Aomine's face as you smile back, your face flushed. He steps away, picking his ball up off the ground, still locking eyes with you.

"Uh..." You are speechless, frozen in place.

"See you at practice tomorrow." He says, stuffing the ball in his bag. You were surprised to hear Aomine say that, and it made you smile even wider. "Oh, did you want to go to Maji burger right now? I am starving." He asks as you put on your sweater.

"Sure." You reply, grabbing his sweater off the ground. You jog to the exit where Aomine was there, holding the door, waiting for you.

"But you are paying." He adds, chuckling.