[ Hanamiya ] - Nothing, but Everything

Warning, mature content.
14+ Please, unless you are a brave and rebellious soul.

"Makoto! I-I..." You tried to stop the sound of white-knuckled fists bluntly ramming into the skull of your poor classmate's. "We were not doing anything! Stop them!" You shout as you tried to rescue the unconscious male who was bleeding out thick red blood. It only continued to smear on the white tiles, staining them immensely.

"I don't think so." The leader who had conducted this cruel and brutal beating ran his unrefined fingers into your hair to tug you back. You could only cry as you looked into his evil dark eyes. He compared you to a helpless puppy, even taking it further as to slap your puffy cheek with his free hand for disobeying.

The fact that students stared but did not help made you revolt the world. It was a disgusting place. Not even teachers dared to intervine as they watched with wide eyes or no eyes at all. Some just turned their back and neglected the bloody crime scene.

"Hanamiya, I think he has gotten enough." One of the goons talked, still holding the dead weight by the boy's blood-stained collar. You mentally prayed that they were done. You wanted nothing more than to help the boy and escape. Escape from the scene, the school, this life.

"One more round. To let (F/N) remember this moment clearly. Look," Hanamiya chuckled with a twisted tone in his voice tugged on your hair once more. You let out a desperate whimper as he propped you onto your bare knees to watch.

It was too much to bear. The way his usual cheery eyes were so swollen you couldn't even see them, or perhaps the way a bloody Niagra Falls ran down his merked up nose that no longer looked like a nose. So you shut your eyes tightly, attempting to turn your head. You imagined a happier place. Like the cafe down the street with the cutest pastries or the two cute guys in the second year who confessed to you.

"I said watch." Hanamiya barked, slapping your face once more. You slowly opened your eyes and winced at the red stinging feeling on your face. Your eyes were focused on one of the boys who confessed to you. By now his lifeless body was clinging onto slow heavy breaths that struggled to keep his heart going. Your eyes then travelled up towards the door, and there the other male, his friend, watched with a face of fear and disgust written all over it. His eyes met with yours and he quickly averted them before walking away.

"Had enough?" The teen asked. Hanamiya's posse seemed to be running out of breath as they took their last kicks and punches. You nodded, silently begging for your hair to be let down. Fortunately the male was no longer beaten, but you were pulled up to your weak and shaking feet by your sweaty locks.

"So do you understand?" Hanamiya asked you and you nodded, heavily panting. "I better not see another man near you. You are such a whore.. A dirty tight as hell bitch." He snickered in your ear as his free hand stroked your cheek. He placed a rough and messy kiss on your swollen and bitten up lips, allowing his hand to explore your vulnerable and sensitive body.

"Say you love me." He demanded, still placing pecks on your neck.

"I..."

"Say it."

"I love you." You whimpered, and he dropped you instantly. Your bruised up knees hit the floor as he rounded up his men. They all broke out into cackled laughter, however none dared to call you any defacing names unless they want to suffer an even heavier consequence.

That was the thing. Hanamiya Makoto would love you at times, even protecting and defending you when his pals thought wrong of you. He would silence the girls who threatened you and completely demolish all your problems. However, he was also the cause to some of your problems. At times like this, he acted irrationally and would hurt you the process. His soft playful kisses became rough taunting ones that bit into your sensitive skin and soul.

"See you at home, babe." Hanamiya added, turning back to look at you. Your watery red eyes just stared back. He stopped in his tracks to take off his sweater and go over to drape it over your shoulders. "Wear it, you'll get a cold." He said in less scarier tone which brought you a sense of comfort to be quite honest. He did this the first time you met him when you were crying over the fact the girls torn your blouse open. Instead of exposing you, he took off his sweater and wrapped it around you. That was the Hanamiya Makoto you fell in love with.

"Okay." You respond, giving him a small smile. "T-thank you." Your voice stuttered and he only nodded this time before stepping out of the classroom officially.
You crawled to the true victim and pulled your classmate onto your lap and held him in your arms. His once handsome features were destroyed, but it still made your heart flutter as you saw his chest rise and fall gradually.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" You turned your head to the door where many students accumulated to judge and whisper amongst themselves.

"She's delusional. Wanting him."

The comments began to rapidly fire around you until the boy's friend came back and asked you himself at the doorway.

"After all that, you still love him? What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled, his voice no longer charming nor sweet from when he first spoke to you. How interesting is it that someone could change so quick from how they first presented themselves and now?

You looked at him with innocent eyes and replied, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

But in your mind, a terrifying scream kept repeating the response, "Everything."

-
A/N; I think my teachers hate me.

And I hate them, Kougou-sama//11.25.2015