[ Kise ] - Fun?

"I don't wanna go on that, Ryouta." You say hesitantly with a frown on your flushed face as the blond points at the roller coaster. You didn't hate roller coasters, they were fun whenever there were high dips and sharp turns, but this one... You despised it with a passion. All that roller coaster consisted of was going into a circle; upside down.

"Nee~ (F/N)-cchi! It looks fun!" Your boyfriend, Kise Ryouta, replied. "Please~?" He added, obviously adding his infamous yellow puppy-dog eyes that just so happened to always work on you. Oh how you curse his good-looks and adorable personality at times like this.

"Uhm..." You tilt your head to get a view of the line, praying that it was long enough for you to use as an excuse not to go on. But of course, everything was in Kise's favor. The line was short at night, which meant once you stepped into the line, you were practically on it.

"Come on (F/N)-cchi!" There was no way around it.

"F-fine..." You groan, already dreading the idea of being upside down. "Only once though. So you better treasure this moment." You stick your index up to emphasize your point.

"Yay~ Only once, got it. You are the best!" Kise flashed his signature smile as he grabbed your hand into his, pulling you to the Ring of Fire! You show the man conducting the ride your wristband with fear, and he only chuckles, allowing you onto the ride.

"I-I'm scared, Ryouta." Your voice wavers, and he waits for you to sit into the end seat. You plop yourself down, clenching the side bars until your knuckles turned white.

"Don't be! I'll be right beside you. You can do it, (F/N)-cchi. I know you can." Your boyfriend pulls the safety bar down for you before lightly pecking your forehead.

"I'm going to cry!" You furrow your brows, tempted to kick the blond in front of you so that you could escape.

"No, you're strong. Iron stomach!" Kise replies, gently knocking on his abs before buckling you down to seal your fate. You find the corners of your mouth curve up and you anxiously giggle at your boyfriend's actions. Kise grins as he pulls on one of your cheeks. "I bet you are going to smile just like that when the ride is done." He adds, before plopping down into the seat beside you.

"I'm not going to be smiling. I'm going to be sobbing, and angry at you." You retort, sinking back into your seat to try and hide the dark red hue on your cheeks. Curse that Kise...

"Don't be angry at me~" You hear Kise's voice and the man conducting the ride approaches the two of you. He tugs your belt, then tugs Kise's before going down to the machinery to start the ride.

"R-ryouta..." You hitch your breath as the ride begins to move, gaining height. Back and forth, back and forth. The roller coaster slowly creates its momentum. "Shit!" You curse out loud as you reach your hand over to intertwine fingers with Kise. You hear him chuckle and he accepts your hand without any hesitation.

"See? This isn't so bad~" Kise shouts loudly, and you shut your eyes. Intense butterflies were raging through your stomach, and you guys haven't even gotten to the climax of the ride. "I told y-OH MY GOD!" Your boyfriend adds and you scream as you two go upside down. The motion was quick, but you swore you felt your heart explode.

"I HATE YOU RYOUTA!" The phrase escapes your throbbing lips from biting down too hard on them, and you squeeze the blond's hand tighter. "I hate you! I hate you!" The ride continues to loops and it seemed like hours before it finally came to an end. As the ride stopped, you took a deep breath in before giggling. It wasn't as bad as you thought it was. If anything, you felt a pang of adrenaline ignite in your body.

"(F/N)-cchi..." You look up at the blond in front of you, currently undoing to bar and buckle to your seat. "You don't really hate me, do you?" Kise pouts and you stand up, suddenly aware of what you said on the ride.

"N-no! Of course not, Ryouta. I had so much fun. I'm glad you took me on this ride." You grabbed the male's hand and led him down the stairs.

"Really?"

"Really." You reassure the once sad teen. The smile returns to his face as he pulls you into his arms. A small "oomph!" slips out of your mouth as your face hits his chest. "R-ryouta? I s-said I had fun..."

"I know.~" His voice is quieter than before and you wrap your arms along his waist. "Your heart is beating so fast. Is mine?" Kise asks, and your face heats up at the embarrassing question.

"Mhm." You mumble and Kise lets go before holding your hand.

"My heart is always like that when I'm with you, (F/N)-cchi." The teen says and you avert your eyes from him. It was way too cheesy for you to handle...

"That's weird. You don't say things like that." You mutter under your breath as you lightly punch him with your free hand.

"Well, I can say it to you because I love you." Kise responds and you two stroll pass the bright carnival games. "Thank you for going on that ride with me even though you were scared."

"It's all good. I'm really happy that I went on it with you."

"Gaah~ I love you so much (F/N)-cchi!" Kise suddenly hugs you again, making you squirm at how tight his embrace was.

"Ryouta! We are in the public!"

--

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDA//punched for saying that the 100th time already. T^T

I know I always apologize for slow updates, but things constantly pop up. I only have a week to finish my firecracker Jinx and I need to still carve the second head, paper mache, cry, and receive my stupid wig and fabric. CURSE YOU INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!

SOOORRRY!

I was a big baby and didn't go on the Ring of fire at my carnival, Kougou-sama//07.31.2015 ♡