[ Akashi ] - Of course I will

"I have a surprise for you, (F/N)." Your eyes were covered by a pair of soft hands as they led you down a quiet hallway in the Akashi mansion.

"Seijuro... you whined, barely containing your excitement. "Are we there yet?" As you asked that, you almost tripped due to your (F/C) high heels as you turned the corner. The hands were quickly moved to your waist, steadying you once again.

"(F/N). You must be more careful." Akashi kept his hands on your waist as you straightened yourself.

"Gah, sorry... I was just so excited and all." You shrug your shoulders, sheepishly biting the bottom of your lip in embarrassment.

"It is fine." Akashi smiled at you, staring deep into your (E/C) orbs. "Well, since I no longer have your eyes covered, I might as well get you to just turn around." He added, as you smile back at him before turning around.

"Woah..." Your eyes widened as you quickly made your way through the doors and onto the balcony. Fairy lights lined the guard rails, and rose petals were scattered on the floor. As you were admiring the beautiful stars that shone brightly in the clear dark sky, Akashi came up from behind you, pressing his chest on your back. "This is beautiful." You rested your hands on his hands that gently rested around your waist.

"It is, isn't it?" Akashi replied, giving you a light peck on the cheek. "Although, there is something here that is far more beautiful than anything that you have seen here." Akashi let you go, swiftly moving in front of you.

"There is no way anything could be more prettier than this, Seijuro." You glanced around before meeting eyes with your boyfriend.

"There is." Akashi got down on one knee, holding your left hand in his hands. "(F/N), the moment I set my eyes on you, I knew you were the one worth pursuing. Words cannot explain the way I felt when you gladly accepted to be my partner, and words till this day still cannot describe that feeling. I've fallen in love with you, your beauty, your intelligence, the way you laugh, and more or less, everything about you." Akashi had recited without any stuttering or stammering. You stood there, processing the moment and all the words he had said.

"Seijuro..." You quietly whisper under your breath, realizing that he was proposing to you.

"So (F/N). I ask you today because I cannot imagine going on with life without you by my side. I love you so much, so will you marry me?" He pulled out a small red velvet box with his free hand, opening it with ease. "Please?" He smiled, offering you a large diamond ring.

"This... This is..." You could feel tears swelling up in your eyes as you bent down to hug him tightly. "Of course..." He embraced your hug as he stood up with you. "Of course, of course, of course I will." You repeat, still wrapping your arms around your new fiance.

"I'm truly happy." Akashi replied as you two broke from the hug. He gently held your left hand once again, slipping the ring onto your finger.

"It is about time, Seijuro." You giggled, pressing your lips onto his for a passionate kiss that he return back to you.

"Akashi (F/N). It has a nice sound to it." Akashi commented after you two parted lips.

"It does." You agree, blushing furiously at your red-haired fiance. "I like it."

----------------------------------------

A/N: I apologize for the slow updates. I have so many requests piling up and, again, sorry! You know how school can occupy a person. But I'm back! And I hope you liked this one-shot.

You can visit me on my tumblr: Heterochromatic-captain.tumblr.com

Requests are closed