95 Anna's POV

Who turned on the heater? Jesus Christ, I had never seen a man's body like this. Colby had been in front of me without a shirt at the beach but this was different! I usually turned away from him when he came out from a shower, or when he got dressed in the mornings. This time, it was like I couldn't look away. The water, oh my God, the droplets of water! I found myself wanting to trace them as I watched them trail down his body.  "Anna? You good?" I let my eyes trail upwards until I reached his face. He had a smirk on his lips, his eyes full of humor. He knew what I was doing and he enjoyed it. I cleared my throat and nodded. "I'm good," was all I said, then I turned away from him. "Please put some clothes on." I heard his deep chuckle and was glad that my back was turned so that he couldn't see my face. Also so I couldn't see him anymore. I didn't know if I had urges this strong when I was alive, but wow. This had been intense! I didn't believe in sex before marriage, and obviously, I was a ghost, but if things had been different, I'm not sure how strong I would've held onto my beliefs. "All covered," I heard him say after a few minutes. I turned back to see him dressed in black jeans that had the word "Fendi" across the waistband, with an almost zebra print black and gray button up, which was unbuttoned low enough that I could see the tattoo on his chest peeking out. There was a silver chain hanging on his hip, and several around his neck. Add to that the many silver rings that adorned his hands, and I swear I almost started panting. What was wrong with me?? "Um, okay, that's good," I replied stupidly. A knock on his bedroom door saved me from any further embarrassment. He looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to go solid, before yelling "yeah?" to whoever was on the other side. Kat slid into his room, a smile on her face. "Hey," she said, walking over to me. "I was wondering if you wanted to borrow some of my clothes that I have over here? Just for funsies since I assume you'll be going out running errands with Colby today." I looked down at myself, and remembered that I was wearing the exact same outfit that I had been dressed in the first time she saw me. My face flushed in embarrassment, and I looked helplessly at Colby. "Oh uh," he started to say, but Kat cut him off, and grabbed my hand. "Come on, let me play fashion designer. This is more for me than you. Practice for that sleepover that you never came too," she replied, winking at me. "Oh," I said, trying to think of something to say but she pulled me out the door and down the hall. "Katrina, you really don't have too," I started, as she pulled me into another room. This one had blue and gray designs on the walls, and I saw Sam lounging on the bed. "Saaaam, can we borrow your room pleeease?" she asked, pouting with her bottom lip out. He smiled at her with so much love, it made my chest hurt. "Being kicked out of my own room, huh? Fine, I guess I can let two beautiful girl's have it." He got up and walked over to us, then pressed a quick kiss to Kat's lips, before he turned to look at me. "Nice to see you again, Anna," he said, winking at me. "You too, Sam," I replied, quietly. When he closed the door, Kat dropped my hand, and jumped up and down, clapping a little. I grinned at her enthusiasm. She had a really bubbly personality. "Yay! Okay, let's see what would look best on you. Nothing too dressy, because you're just running errands, but enough to make Colby never want to take his eyes off of you." She started towards Sam's large closet, so I followed her. "Um, he has to drive though," I replied. "He doesn't need his eyes on me. Besides, we're just friends." She gave me a side eye, then rolled them. "Please, Anna, you just show up in his room without any of us knowing, TWICE, and you expect me to believe you're just friends? Friends with benefits, maybe," she giggled. I looked down, and smoothed my sweaty palm on my skirt. "Um, no, no benefits. I'm a virgin," I replied. She looked at me, her mouth wide open, the black halter top that she had pulled out hanging limply from her fingertips. "I'm sorry, what? Really?" I looked back up at her and nodded. "Yeah. I don't believe in sex before marriage." That was true, even if I was also a ghost who wasn't allowed to get close to anyone. Her mouth snapped shut as she looked at me with new eyes. "Wow," she murmured. "I don't think I've ever met anyone that still has those beliefs. But hey, good for you! I think it's admirable." "Really?" I asked, hesitantly. She nodded with a smile and started going through her clothes again. "Yes, really. It doesn't matter what your beliefs are. They're yours and they should be respected, just like anyone else's. It only matters what you think, not what everyone else thinks." She turned to me, holding out a beautiful emerald green, v neck shirt that looked softer than anything I had ever had the experience of wearing. "Here, try this while I find some pants. You look about my size, but if not, then there's always leggings." I took the shirt and turned my back to her, to change. Once I had the shirt own, I walked to the floor length mirror that Sam had on his wall. I gasped, seeing how the shirt accentuated my eyes and my shape. It was slightly shorter than anything I would've usually worn, but I thought why not? This was a new time, different styles. Besides, it was only a couple of inches of my stomach showing. That was nothing.