Chapter 20: Siren's Seduction

Jungkook picked at his breakfast, not feeling hungry as he was too disgusted by how lovey-dovey his hyungs were with the sirens, who had just moved into the dorms. Despite them moving in, they didn't bring much, just single suitcases each filled with clothes. The girls had decided to sleep in his hyungs' rooms, except for one siren. The one siren who decided to sleep in the guest room, the siren who was interested in his necklace. He felt her eyes on him as he picked at his food.

"Jungkook, stop picking at your food," Seokjin instructed with a disapproving look.

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook answered solemnly as he pushed his plate of food away from him before standing up, "I'm going to play video games in my room." Without waiting for a response, he walked off down the hallway and into his room. He closed the door until only a little bit was left open and then flopped on his bed. He let out a heavy sigh as he opened his laptop and pressed the search bar. His fingers hovered the keys of his laptop, but he didn't press any of them. He stared at his fingers and the keys for a bit. He had done an extensive amount of research, but still found nothing that could help him break the siren song enchantment on his hyungs. He groaned angrily and slammed his laptop down in frustration.

"Ah~ ooh~, listen~, listen to this song~, listen to my melody~, do not look away~," he heard the enchanting singing coming from outside of his room. He looked over his shoulder at his bedroom door to see the siren girl standing there. Her eyes had changed slightly to a light shade of red as she continued to sing. He stared at her for a bit as she drew closer to him until finally he let out an irritated sigh.

"Why are you in my room?! Get out!" He yelled as he stood up and pointed to his door. The siren girl sighed a bit before her eyes caught sight of his necklace. She narrowed her eyes at this suspiciously. "Hey! Didn't you hear me?! Get out now or I'll throw you out!" The girl didn't respond as she reached out and pulled on the necklace, breaking the chain. The necklace fell to the ground with a small THUD. "What is wrong with you?!" Jungkook went to pick it up, but the siren stopped him. She grabbed his head and made him look into her eyes before starting to sing the song again. Her eyes turned light red again, but still nothing happened. "Ugh! Stop it with that!"

"Wow, I thought it was the necklace, but I guess not," the siren girl uttered under her breath as she looked off to the side, deep in thought. Jungkook looked at her weirdly before rolling his eyes. He bent down and picked up the necklace then placed it on his desk.

"Now, if you don't mind, but I'd like to be alone right now, so I'm going to ask you nicely to please leave my room and leave me alone," he said through gritted teeth as he opened his door all the way and gestured for her to leave, but she remained standing in his room making him groan in irritation, "You know, I really do question sometimes if whether or not you need hearing aids."

"I heard you fine, I just want to try something," the siren girl remarked with a smug look. An aggravated expression crossed Jungkook's face after hearing that before he sighed.

"Fine, but after this leave my room and me alone," he grumbled with his arms crossed as he stood in front of her, "What is it you want to try?" The siren girl looked at him for a moment before she smirked. She pushed him down on his bed and got on top of him, hovering over him for a brief moment. "What the hell?!" She quickly silenced him and crashed her lips onto his, pinning his hands down on his bed. He protested through muffles and wiggled his wrists around until he managed to break out of her grip. He quickly shoved her away with extreme force, sending her flying off of him and onto the ground. He stood up and towered over her, looking down at her with a look of disgust and anger. "You and your little friends might have my hyungs wrapped around your fingers, but you don't have me fooled! Now get out!"

"Huh.. I guess you really do have immunity," the siren girl muttered with an impressed and surprised expression as she stood up and looked up at him. She looked at him, analyzing the ferocity in his eyes and she suddenly understood. "I know what it is."