Chapter 15: Girlfriend Suspicion

Jungkook woke up, feeling content. He got a good night sleep. He knew all about Y/N and about her past. He was glad that she trusted him enough to tell him.

He didn't realize just how complicated her past was, but he realized fully now that despite her not trusting him with the information, he started to think that the reason she didn't tell him was because she was truly protecting him from the truth that those who mess with sirens end up dead.

He didn't want to die, that's for sure, but as long as he didn't tell anybody then he wouldn't have to be killed. Y/N had told him that she hadn't seen her pod in 50 years, so it would be highly unlikely that they would find out about them seeing each other, but he still worried. He wondered what he would do if her pod showed up and wondered if they would kill him. Then again, if they didn't lure him into the water then maybe he would just have his memories taken away like how Y/N's former human lover had been.

He shrugged as he put the finishing touches to his video edit that he finally finished. He let out an exasperated sigh when he pressed the save button. He had been working on this for so long, it felt nice that he was finally done and he could show it to ARMY and his hyungs. He had made triple sure that no images or footage of Y/N was in there.

He added music to it and sound effects. He even added captions. He played the video one more time to make sure that it was perfect before showing his hyungs. Every time a new picture or clip came on, he smiled remembering the times he took them. He giggled at his side comments and the little effects that he added in.

Once the video was finished, he smiled in satisfaction before pressing save again. He saved it in several places, so that he wouldn't ever lose it. Then he walked out of his studio and went to his hyungs. Seokjin was in the kitchen making a snack, Taehyung was playing a video game on his computer, Namjoon was reading, Yoongi was taking a nap on one of the sofas, and Hoseok and Jimin were watching a movie. He approached them slowly.

"Hyungs," he called out to them. When they heard him, they all looked up, besides Yoongi who kept on sleeping, and smiled at him greeting.

"Hey Jungkook, are you all done with the video?" Hoseok asked curiously. Jungkook nodded in response as a smile spread across his face. The others all smiled at that as Namjoon shook Yoongi's shoulder to wake him up. Yoongi grumbled and groaned, but reluctantly woke up when Namjoon mentioned that Jungkook had finished the video.

"It took a while, but it's all completed now. Wait until you see it. It's really cool. I made it so like it's as if you're actually underwater," Jungkook stated with an excited grin. The others all had intrigued expressions on their faces as they followed him down the hallway and into his studio. They all sat down as he set it up. "Can you close the light? It'll look really cool if it's dark in the room."

"Sure thing. Do you want me to close the door too?" Jimin asked in wonder as he placed his hand on the door, waiting for the go-ahead from Jungkook, who gave a firm nod. He then closed the door and turned the light off before returning to his seat. They all gathered around Jungkook's computer and looked at the screen in anticipation. Jungkook took a deep breath as he turned up the volume and started the video.

The members watched the video and stifled laughs at Jungkook's side comments, but as the video went on, their gazes were showing nothing but pure awe and amazement. They couldn't believe that he had managed to get all of this beautiful and clear footage. "WOWs" and "Oohs" and other exclamations could be heard from the members as they watched the video. Jungkook smiled proudly the whole time and giggled in amusement at his hyung's expressions. Once the video came to a close, he turned the light back on and looked at his hyungs.

"So? What did you think?" He asked with a huge grin.

"It was... wow, that's all I have to say about it," Yoongi commented as he let out a bewildered breath.