Chapter 10: Potato Chips

It's been 3 weeks since Jungkook lent Y/N a brand new underwater camera to use to take pictures and videos for his video edit and in exchange, he wouldn't take pictures of her anymore and delete the picture of her on his phone. He kept up at least half of his end of the deal, but the one thing he just couldn't do is delete the picture of her on his phone. His phone was password protected, so he figured that even if someone got in possession of his phone they still wouldn't be able to unlock and see the picture.

Over the past 3 weeks, they had gotten closer and Jungkook had managed to earn Y/N's trust. Y/N still hadn't opened up about herself though. He hoped that with more time, she would eventually open up to him.

His hyungs did, however, begin to grow suspicious of him. Over the past 3 weeks, he went to the beach almost everyday. They wondered just how much footage he was trying to get. Still, he did his best not to make them any more suspicious by telling them that he wanted to get the best footage for his video edit.

He had received so much footage though that it was just piling up in a folder waiting to be seen or used. Y/N had taken more footage than he expected her too. The problem was that, all the footage that she took were amazing quality, every single one, so it was hard for him to choose. Still, the less his hyungs knew about how much footage he had, the less they would be suspicious of his constant visits to the beach.

"Aish, you brat! Why can't I remove it?!" He asked in an annoyed tone to his computer as he tried to remove a clip from his editing system. He clicked on his mouse several times trying to remove the clip, but it wasn't removing. He let out a groan of frustration as he slammed down on his keyboard. In doing that, the clip was removed. "Oh-, it's gone... I hope I didn't break the keyboard..."

He checked his keyboard to make sure that it wasn't broken and sighed in relief to see that it was perfectly fine. He then saved what he had so far and closed it, he would leave the editing for tomorrow or another day since right now he was too annoyed to focus. He let out a loud yawn as he closed the folder that contained all of the footage and leaned back in his chair. Just as he did, the door to his studio opened, revealing Seokjin with a plate of food.

"Knock knock," Seokjin said as he pushed open the door and walked into the younger one's studio. At the sound of his hyung's voice, Jungkook swirled around his rolling, swivel chair to face his hyung.

"Hey hyung," he greeted his hyung with a tired expression. His hyung approached him slowly and handed him the plate of food. "Oh, thanks hyung."

"No problem. How's the video edit going?" Seokjin asked curiously as he sat down in the seat next to the younger one. The younger one shrugged and let out an exasperated sigh. "What's wrong? Come on, tell hyung what's wrong."

"I... well, I just need more footage. I need more underwater footage. Like, most of the footage is above the water, but what I want is underwater footage," Jungkook lied as he bit his lip nervously, hoping his hyung would buy his lie. The truth is, he had plenty of underwater footage, he just didn't know which footage to pick. His hyung listened carefully, not interrupting and when he was done explaining, his hyung patted his shoulder gently.

"Have you used that underwater camera that you bought?" He asked the younger one curiously. The younger one tensed up a bit at that, but then gave a small nod. "Have you gone in the water to take some footage?" The younger one shook his head at that, but then thought of something making Seokjin give him a knowing look. "Next time we go down to the beach, take a snorkel and some fins and then go explore for a bit."

"Ok, can we go now?" Jungkook asked with pleading eyes.

"Right now? You're looking tired though. You sure you have the energy to go?" His hyung asked with a raised eyebrow of both surprise. Jungkook nodded vigorously in response. His hyung gave a wary look, but soon shrugged seeing that Jungkook wasn't going to change his mind. "Very well, I'll go let the others know that you and I are going down to the beach."