Chapter 50: Let Me Save You One Last Time [P3]

After hearing from Namjoon that he and the other members had been captured by Dr. Kai and that Dr. Kai was bringing Jungkook somewhere else, Y/N knew exactly where Dr. Kai would bring Jungkook. She knew that she had to be quick in finding Jungkook before Dr. Kai did something that she was too afraid to even think about.

She knew that Dr. Kai would bring Jungkook in a boat somewhere far out in the ocean or at least far enough away to not be seen by others on the shore, but she had no idea where in the ocean. The ocean was a big place and it went on for miles and miles. Jungkook could be dead by the time she found him, but she couldn't give up hope nor could she start to think negative. No, she had to believe that he was still alright and she had to have faith in herself that she would find him on time.

She was out in the open ocean. She glanced around. There was no boats to be seen where she was. She sighed heavily, hoping that Jungkook was ok and wondering desperately where he was.

"Come on Jungkook, give me a sign of where you are," she whispered to herself as she looked up at the sky, almost pleading to whatever otherworldly entity could help her find Jungkook and fast.

As she placed her hands together in a pleading motion and closed her eyes, she grew startled when she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes flew open and she glanced to where the voice was coming from. Her eyes widened in shock and fear when she saw Dr. Kai standing in a boat about 500 km away from her. She ducked her head a little ways under, so that he wouldn't spot her, but kept her eyes above the water to watch him. He seemed to be arguing with a strong built, serious looking man.

She watched this scene with curiosity for a little bit before something clicked in her brain. She remembered how Namjoon had told her and the other sirens that Dr. Kai had taken Jungkook somewhere else and was going to dispose of him somewhere where he could put less suspicion off of him.

"God Y/N, you're so dense at times...," Y/N mumbled to herself as she smacked her head twice with her hand and sighed before slowly beginning to swim towards the boat. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she swam closer to the boat, noticing what looked to be shark bait. She wasn't surprised to see swarms of sharks swimming around trying to get their fair share of bait. She did her best to avoid bumping into any sharks as she swam to the other side of the boat, avoiding the shark bait.

When Dr. Kai and the serious looking man's heads were turned, she poked her head out of the water and looked into the boat. Her eyes widened when she saw Jungkook sitting there tied up and a piece of tape over his mouth. She was so happy to be able to see him again up close and to be so near him once again, but she shook her head at that. Now was not the time to be thinking about that. She had to figure out a way to get him off the boat and away from Dr. Kai.

She sighed in exasperation as she tried to think of a plan, but she stopped when she saw Dr. Kai beginning to hit Jungkook repeatedly. Her hands clenched into fists and she grit her teeth in anger. Rage consumed her seeing her lover being hit upon and she could feel something rise within her. It was a feeling that she had never experienced. It was new to her and it scared her almost. She could feel herself losing control as she opened her mouth. Her eyes, beginning to glow a bright purple, fixed on Dr. Kai as she took a deep breath, preparing to start singing the siren song.

"No..! Stop it Y/N... you're not a monster...," she told herself harshly as she tried to calm herself down. She took deep breaths, letting her heart beat slow down and her breathing become less shaky. Her glow in her eyes got dimmer as she calmed down until they were back to their normal colour.

Once she had completely calmed down, she sighed heavily. She felt ashamed of herself for letting her emotions get out of control and for almost using the siren song, the very song that she promised herself she would never use. No, she wouldn't do this the siren way... she refused to. If she was going to do this then she would do this her way.