Chapter 44: Blame

"Ok boys! Take a short break!" The managers announced earning cheers of relief from the members. The members rushed over to the resting area and took sips of water while wiping sweat from their faces. They were at the area where they were shooting their new music video and were currently in the process of shooting their new music video. For a few days, they had been doing lots of shooting. They were all working hard to make sure that the new music video was going to be spectacular just like how all of their other music videos had been. They rented out the area so that they could have privacy.

"Sigh... we're not even halfway done with the shooting yet...," Taehyung whined with a heavy sigh as he faked a sob.

"Taehyung, it always takes a long time to shoot a music video," Namjoon stated with a knowing look.

"Ah... you'd think we'd be used to it by now..." Yoongi plopped himself down on the bench, lying down fully and resting his arm on his forehead. His arm only just covered his eyes to block out the sunlight. It was tempting for him to want to close his eyes and drift off to sleep. "Imagine us doing all of this in our 80s. If we find it hard now, imagine us then.."

"Haha, Yoongi-ssi, I doubt we'd still be going even in our 80s." Hoseok let out a burst of laughter at what Yoongi had said. Yoongi shrugged in response to that.

"Yeah, we'll have settled down with a nice family, pop out a few kids, age gradually, then our kids will pop out a few kids, and then we'll eventually die and our kids and their kids will attend our funerals..," Seokjin joked a bit with a small laugh. The other members glanced at one another before looking at him with awkward looks.

"Wow that got dark real fast...," Jimin commented as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. The other members nodded in agreement. Even Yoongi, who had previously been lying down, sat back up and stared at Seokjin with an uneasy expression.

"Jin hyung... don't say that. That's really sad..." Jungkook pouted a bit, looking solemn.

"Aish, sorry, I was only kidding!" Seokjin tried to lighten the mood a bit by laughing it off. The other members let out awkward laughs at that until it faded into an awkward silence. Although it was true what Seokjin said, it wasn't something that they wanted to think about. It was ok though, they didn't have to think about that kind of stuff just yet. They still had many more years left in their career before having to worry about any of that.

Jungkook bit his lip trying to think of something to say to break the silence. He did find an excuse to break the silence when he noticed Namjoon taking his phone out. He glanced over his hyung's shoulder to see that his hyung was messaging someone. "Who are you messaging hyung?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm messaging Oceana," Namjoon responded with a small smile as he began tapping his phone. The other members looked interested.

"You've been interacting with Oceana a lot these days." Yoongi gave a knowing look as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Anything you want to tell us?"

Namjoon looked at him with a sigh before replying," If you're referring to whether or not I like Oceana then I'm not going to tell you."

"Aw, come on Namjoon, tell us," Hoseok pleaded with hopeful eyes. "We're not going to judge you. If you like her then we'll support it. After all, you aren't the only one who likes a siren." Hoseok nudged Jungkook, who flashed a flustered smile. Namjoon said nothing before giving a small smile of defeat.

"I suppose I do," Namjoon confessed with a shy expression. The members all had expressions indicating that they knew it already, but it was nice to hear him actually admit it to them. He notices the other members' expressions and smiled a bit before sighing a bit. "It's a bit hard though to imagine myself with her though. After all, she is a siren. What kind of life would I be able to have with her?"