Chapter 3: Late Night At The Beach

The BTS members were at the concert. They had just finished their last song from their new album. They were all tired as they were singing their hearts out all the while dancing with so much fierceness. Sweat was running down the sides of their faces. They all were wiping at their foreheads with either their hands or small towels that they brought on stage with them. Some were drinking from their water bottles and spraying water on their faces to cool them down.

They all stared out at the large crowd of fans that had come to support them just like they always did. They were truly so grateful for how extensive their fanbase had become. It was fan after fan for as far as the eye could see. That was why they sang and danced with all they got. They never failed to impress in concerts because they always wanted to give back to the fans what the fans gave to them.

"Thank you ARMY!" Namjoon thanked the fans that filled up the large stadium. He waved and smiled at the crowd.

"We love you all so much!" Seokjin called out as he sent his usual flying kisses towards the fans making the crowd screech and fangirl.

"Did you enjoy the concert everyone?!" Jimin asked loudly earning several loud agreements from the crowd. He chuckled happily to that. "Good, that's what I like to hear." The other BTS members all laughed at that.

"Don't worry everyone. I won't ask you if you enjoyed the concert that way you won't have to scream yes like how Jimin hyung did," Jungkook said jokingly as he side glanced at Jimin, who sent a small glare making the youngest snicker in amusement.

"Are you being considerate Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he raised his eyebrow at the youngest.

"Yep. 'id chu 'joy the concewt everywone~?" Jungkook asked as he mimicked Jimin's tone, but said it in a more teasing and childish tone. This made the members and the fans laugh in amusement.

"Haha, very funny Jungkook," Jimin responded back as he rolled his eyes before reaching up and ruffling the youngest's hair. Jungkook giggled with delight. He loved teasing his hyungs a lot, especially Jimin because Jimin always gave him the response he wanted.

"Aha, our maknae, always being such a jokster," Hoseok commented with a chuckle as he slung his arm over Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook glanced at his hyung and smiled widely before glancing back at the crowd. Each of the members got a chance to speak, voicing their thanks and love towards the fans. Once they were all done, they rushed off of the stage to the back where they were greeted by their managers and BangPDnim.

"Well done boys, that was a great concert. Go shower up and then we'll head back to the dorms," one of the managers instructed to the boys as they all nodded. They went to their own separate changing rooms and started changing out of their performance costumes before putting on more comfortable clothes.

Jungkook let out a tired sigh as he sat down on a chair in his changing room and started slipping on his timberland boots. He was still sweating so much. He grabbed a fresh towel and started dabbing at his forehead and his neck quickly, so that no sweat stains would show up on his clothes.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. It was already so late. He didn't think the concert would run so late. He and all of the members had spoken for much longer than he had expected. He sighed heavily. He knew that there was no way that his fellow members or his managers would allow him to go out to the beach so late at night.

This saddened him a bit as he really wanted to see Y/N. Her cute, round face and her clueless and weird personality struck something within him. He wasn't sure if he would say that he was attracted to her. She was pretty, but he still didn't know much about her. It seemed he had more of developed a fascination for her as she was a being that was believed to be mythical.