Chapter 25: Underwater Fun In Run BTS [P2]

When the members arrived back to where the staff, managers, and camera people were all waiting, they got themselves ready for beginning to start the BTS Run episode. The members all stood together on the sand while the ocean remained in the background behind them. The sound of the waves could be heard, but since they had practically rented out the area of the beach for the day, there was no sounds of other people on the beach besides them.

Once they were all ready, the head cameraman started a silent countdown with his fingers and when he was only down to one finger, he pointed to the BTS members to signal that the cameras were now rolling.

"Hi ARMY!" The boys all greeted the fans while smiling and waving at the cameras.

"So, as you can see, we're at the beach today, since our lovely managers have prepared this," Namjoon announced as he gestured to the managers, who appeared on camera for a brief moment before returning the cameras' main focuses on the members.

"Yep, we're going to be doing some underwater footage today. We'll get to see all those cool things that Jungkook captured in his last video edit," Seokjin stated with a smile as he patted Jungkook's shoulder. The youngest smiled a bit at that and gave a small nod. He had calmed down a bit after they had walked back to where the staff, managers, and camera people had been waiting, but he still felt a twinge of annoyance towards his hyungs for teasing him. Plus, there was the fact that he still felt a bit awkward and embarrassed for kissing Y/N on the lips in front of his hyungs. He remembered the confused look that Y/N gave him when he did that and he didn't even really explain to her why he did that.

"Unfortunately, we have to wear all of this snorkeling and scuba gear. After all, we're not mermen," Jimin said jokingly. The other members' eyes widened at that as they all glanced at him with glares. "What?"

"Ix-nay on the mer-stay," Yoongi commented under his breath. Jimin, confused, raised an eyebrow at the other making Yoongi rolls his eyes. "That means, stop bringing up things that are related to you-know-who." Jimin stared at Yoongi for a moment before nodding.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized as he cleared his throat and looked back at the cameras, "Anyways, we're sure to see lots of cool things."

"I just hope we don't run into any sharks or whatnot. I'd rather not be shark bait," Hoseok chimed in as he shivered in fear.

"Relax hyung, we'll be ok," Jungkook said reassuringly. Hoseok didn't seem convinced though as he gulped a bit.

"Oh hey! I got a shark joke!" Seokjin announced excitedly as he cleared his throat. The others all sighed a bit, wondering what new joke their eldest member had come up with now. "What did the shark say while eating a clownfish?"

"What?" The other members asked in both curiosity and dread.

"This tastes funny! Ahahahaha! I'm so funny!" Seokjin hollered as he began to roar with laughter. The other members had mixed reaction to this. Jimin laughed, Taehyung fake laughed, Jungkook only stifled a laugh, Hoseok let out an awkward laugh, Namjoon shook his head disapproving, and Yoongi only had a blank expression on his face.

"I don't know if it's just me, but your jokes have been getting lamer and lamer," Yoongi remarked as he rubbed his temple in annoyance.

"Hey! First of all, lamer is not a word and second of all, my jokes are JAWESOME! Hahahahah!" Seokjin beamed as he let out another fit of windshield wiper laughter. The others couldn't help but stifle laughs and laugh along with him. Only Yoongi didn't seem impressed, he just looked bored beyond belief. He let out of a sigh of exasperation as he watched the others laughing at the eldest member's jokes.

"ARMY, this is what I have to deal with everyday," he grumbled as he looked at the camera and gestured to the other members.

"Pretty sure that ARMY wouldn't mind having to deal with Jin's puns everyday," Hoseok claimed with a chuckle as he calmed down. Soon after the others all began to calm down as well as they nodded in agreement to what Hoseok said. Yoongi rolled his eyes, but knew that Hoseok was right. "But anyways, let's not waste any more time and get some swimming in!"