Chapter 7: My Name Is Jungkook

BRING BRING BRING

Jungkook's alarm woke up from the sound of his alarm going off. He groaned as he checked his phone to see that it read 7:00 AM. He, at first, wondered why he would set his alarm clock at such early hour, but then he realized that he and the others had an early dance practice this morning.

"Jk! Wake up!" Seokjin called out from outside of his bedroom, knocking on his door. Jungkook groaned in response, but remained lying in bed. "Jk! Did you hear me?!" Jungkook didn't respond and instead placed his pillow over his head to block out his hyung's voice. "Jungkook! Come on, get up bud!"

Seokjin began knocking on the door repeatedly. Jungkook still didn't respond and tried to get back to sleep. There was silence for a moment, earning a small sigh of relief from the younger one as he relaxed in his bed more. Just as he was beginning to get comfortable again, though, the blankets were torn away from him, making his body become exposed to the chill of the morning air.

"AH!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock as he shivered. His eyes jolted open and he met his hyung's eyes. "Hyung!"

"Come on! Get up!" Seokjin yelled loudly right in Jungkook's ear, earning a hiss from the younger one.

"Hey hyung, why are you being so loud? It's early," Jungkook grumbled as he tried to grab his blanket back from his hyung.

"I know, but we have practice in about 30 minutes, so I need you up and ready to dance," Seokjin voiced in a cheerful tone as he threw Jungkook's blanket across the room. The younger one let out an annoyed sigh as he rolled over, so that his back was facing his hyung. "If you don't get up then I'm going to start saying dad jokes."

"Ugh, no, it's too early for your lame dad jokes," Jungkook complained as he sat up, one eye still closed and the other eye half open.

"Hey! My dad jokes are the best KOALAty, so watch what you say," Seokjin warned with a playful glare as he crossed his arms over his chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he flopped back down on his back and closed his eyes. "Whoa whoa whoa! Don't go back to sleep! I'm serious about saying dad jokes!" Jungkook didn't believe his hyung and instead ignored him, blocking him out practically. "Sigh, you asked for it. What do you call-?"

"Hyung no! I'm getting up, alright!" Jungkook protested in alarm as he shot up out of bed and clapped his hand over his hyung's mouth. Seokjin muffled something under the younger one's hand, earning a confused expression from the younger one. Seokjin sighed and pointed at the younger one's hand. "Oh, sorry hyung."

"I'm leaving now, so I can have some breakfast, but don't make me have to come back in here," Seokjin warned with a hard look before patting Jungkook's shoulder and leaving the room. Jungkook let out a loud yawn as he stretched out his arms and rubbed his eyes. He took out some sweatpants and a black t-shirt and placed them on the bed before heading to the bathroom to wash up. Once he was all washed up, he slipped on his clothes and a pair of converse shoes then walked out of his room.

He bumped into Yoongi, who was looking even more groggy-headed than he was. He greeted his hyung with a small smile and received a small head nod back. Together, they walked to the kitchen where the others were. They were greeted by the others and their dance instructor.

"Good, the last two sleepyheads are here," the dance instructor said with a small sigh. Jungkook gave an apologetic look while Yoongi only shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, so now that all of you are here. I have an announcement that I'd like to make about this morning's dance practice."

"Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked worriedly. The others looked slightly concerned as well.

"No, nothing is wrong. We're just going to do it a bit differently today," the dance instructor answered with a reassuring smile. The others relaxed at that. "We're going to work on solos this morning and then I think we'll do full group in the afternoon."